Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Model 3 Pictures + Videos of Tint/Clearbra/Vinyl Wraps/Wheels/Aero Kits/Ceramic Coatings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know this isn't a 3, but with summer coming, tint is on everyone's minds. Here's a 20% sides/back we did on a S, and it'll give you a good idea what to expect on a 3.
People are always surprised to see how much lighter it is looking out versus looking in.

We're selling the Vossen HF-4T set off our shop Model 3, so if you're interested I have a great deal for you. Put on for the photoshoot, so it has under 500 miles on the rims.

Vossen HF-4T
Size: 20x9 / 20x10.5
Finish: Tinted Gloss Black
No damages. Rims only.
MSRP: $2696 + shipping
Selling the rims for only $1696 + shipping.
1 set only.

If you want the last set, PM me. If you message me on here, chances are I won't see it.

i-TNDPfRf-X5.jpg

i-BgS74sJ-X5.jpg

i-p63bct8-X5.jpg

i-C238FN9-X5.jpg

i-Fj7pxpQ-X5.jpg

i-LjL3ZWV-X5.jpg

i-8xw4t3R-X5.jpg

i-F2rPDgc-X5.jpg

i-FVpXHrj-X5.jpg

i-MV5b77w-X5.jpg

i-zSMzBfV-X5.jpg

Can't go wrong with black on black on black! Here's a black 3 with a chrome delete and upgraded Vossen HF-5 wheels in gloss black. Disregard the center caps as we upgraded these to the optional sport billet ones which will come in soon!

Got a few Tesla projects this week! Another blacked out (chrome deleted) 3 finished, another Vorsteiner Volta rear spoiler installation on a white 3, and we hardwired a radar for a Y for a much cleaner look on the front windshield.

~1:10 mark for blacked out 3 walkaround

~1:49 mark for the Vorsteiner Volta rear spoiler

~2:58 mark for the radar hardwire on the Y

ADV.1’s new Flowspec wheels just came out, and we install them on our Model 3! Really like their take on the traditional 10 spoke design, since it’s such a tried and true look. Weight savings over OEM wheels is always a plus, while still looking better and fitting better than OEM. This is one of those wheels where if you decide to do a bright color, you WON’T be disappointed considering how much detail the wheel has.

~4:07 mark
the Vossen HF-4T wheels shown in this video are for sale in case anyone wants to pick up some nice wheels at a special shop cost.

Last edited:
Some more visual ideas for you, especially 3 owners. Quickest way to make your Tesla look sportier is add a chrome delete and dark color wheels. Here's a 3 with a chrome delete and Vorsteiner wheels to give you an idea how just these 2 things alone can change the way your car looks.

Here's a quick clip of a red 3 we finished chrome deleting in satin black. Looks way better with the factory 18's since those are a dark color. For the center console, we switched it up and chose a BRUSHED black finish. I highly recommend the brushed black for the center console because it hides fingerprints way better, looks more sophisticated, and really ups the luxury feel of the interior.

More 3’s are coming to get lowering springs installed, so here’s one on stock 18’s if you want to see what that looks like. Keep in mind, these have spacers on there so the stock wheels sit MUCH better lowered than they normally would. Highly recommend you get spacers at the very minimum or aftermarket wheels (preferred). Otherwise, you’ll have a funky lookin’ 3.
~ 4:39 mark

This isn't a 3, but I believe it's important to show one of the many types of damages clearbra (ppf) can take so you know what you're getting. Here's a S that scuffed its mirror on something. We remove the film to inspect what damage is left underneath.

Here’s a quick look at a Model 3 with a chrome delete done. A little different with this one—instead of wrapping the fender badges, we installed some matte carbon fiber covers on it, which turned out really nice. Still gets the chrome delete job done, but with a little more oomph!

Something a little different! We tinted the head lights and tail lights on this 3 to blend it in a little more with the black. It’s all part of a bigger project we’re doing with this car, but wanted to share in case some of you had this idea and wanted to see.

Several projects going on in this vlog, but I wanted to highlight a clip on a 3 we did, with clearbra & Photosync 70 for anyone interested. If you’re taking delivery of your new Tesla, highly recommend getting a clearbra to keep your paint looking new for as long as possible.

~1:14 mark for Model 3 clearbra/tint walkaround

*Disregard the thumbnail, the vlog consisted of other projects as well!*

The most unique wheel design we’ve put on a 3 so far and it’s one of my favorites! Nice, sharp spokes for a sporty/aggressive look and the twist reminds me of how Tesla always incorporates some sort of direction/spin in their own spoke designs.

Reactions: JT_M3P
FINALLY! We got in the last remaining piece of the Vorsteiner Volta kit we’ve been waiting for and now we have 2 completed Vorsteiner Volta Model 3’s. What a statement the rear diffuser makes. Now with it on, the whole setup looks balanced. You’ll see what it looks like on a white 3 and on a black 3. Interesting how different colors change the vibe of the kit slightly. Well worth the wait.

~ 2:50 White 3 with Volta kit

~ 5:24 Black 3 with Volta kit

I was informed that there was two different diffusers? Is that diffuser the track edition?

There's been a rise of interest in Teslas wanting matte/satin color changes to their cars, so here's a quick vid of a white 3 with Satin Guard, which turns the factory white, into this beautiful satin translucent finish. Topped off with a chrome delete and Vorsteiner wheels for a unique look.