Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Reservations List - Australian TMC Edition

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone, new here.

I don't wish to appear stupid, but where is the Reservation Number located, I have check the confirmation email about 100 times and can't see anything?

Thanks,

Chris

The instructions are a bit hazy, I reckon a fair few people would have the same issues as you!

The RN is not in your email. You need to log on to "My Tesla" (just Google it) and once you log in it will display in there.

Hi everyone, new here.

I don't wish to appear stupid, but where is the Reservation Number located, I have check the confirmation email about 100 times and can't see anything?

Thanks,

Chris
Log onto the My Tesla page of www.teslamotors.com.
If you have not yet created a My Tesla account, do so using the same e-mail address that you registered your Model 3 deposit and the reservation number will be on your My Tesla page.

Paul- have you read some of his posts before sep 2014?

1k for 3 years is not as bad as a sig res that took a lot longer than expected. If he had put the money to tesla shares he would have been much better off personally although I guess without the sig deposits Tesla would probably not exist today so I am very appreciative of his (and all sig res) massive contribution to tesla in AU!

Happy to add my Model 3 order to the list........was lined up early morning 31st March instore at Carindale QLD..... Current S owner (arriving soon). Model 3 RN1000345XX.

Judging by the high numbers of the reservations for the M3 and left hand drive delivery priority it looks like may get a few years driving out of the Model S. Whats the best guess for arrival of the first M3 in Oz? Mid 2019?

Paul- have you read some of his posts before sep 2014?

1k for 3 years is not as bad as a sig res that took a lot longer than expected. If he had put the money to tesla shares he would have been much better off personally although I guess without the sig deposits Tesla would probably not exist today so I am very appreciative of his (and all sig res) massive contribution to tesla in AU!
Yes very aware of dborn's tesla history. My comment was laced with sarcasm.

C'mon dborn, you just need to admit that you really enjoyed the very long wait for your S, and couldnt wait to do it again.
Yeah, right! However, a grand and a half is not the same as a sig reservation. Nowhere near as bad since I already drive a wonderful car, which was not the case first time around. Mind you, the wait did pay off since my shares appreciated dramatically over the time and largely paid for the S. I still have some but lost out increasing my stake in the recent price fall by about 5 bucks. Pity that!