Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Software Updates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I went from 28.2 to 32.2 and now phone unlock is way too slow to detect my proximity. Used to work 100% of the time (iPhone X) and now about half the time I walk up to my car and try to open the door it's still locked. Pretty huge regression for me. :(

I noticed my phone unlock is not working on proximity today (android) even though it was working perfectly before. My car hasn't updated though. Still on 28.2. The Tesla app on my phone did update though... I'm guessing that is the cause.

Last edited:
I'm on 32.6, couple things that I've noticed

Backup camera randomly goes black sometimes and doesn't turn on right away as it used to
Auto-wipers have gotten significantly worse, it was raining all day yesterday and they would not turn on at all

I'm getting my wood dash reinforced on thursday... I don't think the original glue held and it has a nasty creak, I doubt they can fix that over the air... my backup camera has some colored streaks, does anybody else get these? seems like it is a connection problem but might be a software problem.

I'm on 32.6, couple things that I've noticed

Backup camera randomly goes black sometimes and doesn't turn on right away as it used to
Auto-wipers have gotten significantly worse, it was raining all day yesterday and they would not turn on at all

I noticed that camera issue before, haven't had 34.1 installed long enough to know if its better yet or not.

The wipers seem to work much better in 34.1, at least from what I saw during my lunch break. Previously in a light rain I had to periodically hit the button to force it, today it cleared the windshield just fine.

I noticed that camera issue before, haven't had 34.1 installed long enough to know if its better yet or not.

The wipers seem to work much better in 34.1, at least from what I saw during my lunch break. Previously in a light rain I had to periodically hit the button to force it, today it cleared the windshield just fine.
I, too, noticed that the automatic wipers are working better in a light rain with 34.1. However, the wipers, on automatic, still judder against the window as they clear the rain, even with a heavier rain.