Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Celebrities

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Eva Longoria getting into her Tesla. Nice car!

7873655_5a1e601ef158c8870308775ee780221e_wm.jpg

"Rock legend David Crosby slammed into a jogger while driving through California wine country ... sending the guy to the hospital with multiple fractures and lacerations.
According to the police report ... Crosby was doing 55 mph in his 2015 Tesla when he hit the man on a highway in Santa Ynez. Crosby told police he was blinded by the sun when the accident happened."

David Crosby Hits Jogger At 55 mph ... Man Airlifted To Hospital | TMZ.com

I hope the guy he hit recovers.

Seth MacFarlane posted this pic on Twitter last night.. sure looks like the Slacker interface on the Model S (though I do claim absolute ignorance on Slacker outside of the car).

https://twitter.com/SethMacFarlane/status/579931038979260416/photo/1

Confirmed!

When he’s not working, MacFarlane says he plays his Bosendorfer piano to relax. He drives a Tesla and owns a replica of the DeLorean Michael J. Fox drove in “Back to the Future.” He’s a staunch advocate of science and education, and sits on the board of the National Academy of Science’s Science & Entertainment Exchange.

Source: Seth MacFarlane on Him | Variety

Really? Come on, no need for this.
+10.000.000

- - - Updated - - -

I really like this one... thought about driving into a gas station along the route, just to use their squeegee... can't think of any other reason (other than rest room break :scared:) [My underline.]
If you're BG you may want to get papped... :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

Recording artist Katy Perry it seems.

Sources:

Katy Perry Keeps a Low Profile - Pictures - Zimbio

Katy Perry Joins The Tesla Club | Celebrity Cars Blog

Katy Perry goes incognito with her woolly beanie over her face for a low-key pizza dinner | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
Katy Perry's "new" Model S is clearly not new. The car she was seen driving does not have a radar. She's either had it awhile, or she bought used. I doubt the latter, but you never know.

And from the 2nd link, it appears that car is lacking the Tech Package (note the black fins, as opposed to chrome, on either side of the main air intake), and has some sort of Tesla sticker in the window. Could it be a loaner?

And from the 2nd link, it appears that car is lacking the Tech Package (note the black fins, as opposed to chrome, on either side of the main air intake), and has some sort of Tesla sticker in the window. Could it be a loaner?

That looks like the typical DMV temp tag pouch, so it's likely she (or the owner of it) just bought it.

This comment makes no sense (now that the comment to which FlasherZ replied is no longer present in the thread).

And my comment was deleted / put in purgatory, too, it seems.

In the past, the moderators typically note where purgatory posts go. I suppose they just stuck it in moderation since it leads to the same page when you click the reference link.

Bottom line - someone made a sex-fueled remark about a picture in this thread, and I suggested it was inappropriate.

Last edited:

In the past, the moderators typically note where purgatory posts go. I suppose they just stuck it in moderation since it leads to the same page when you click the reference link.

Bottom line - someone made a sex-fueled remark about a picture in this thread, and I suggested it was inappropriate.

I know the story, but now, after the moderation, that comment makes no sense to someone reading the thread. I don't think the comment to which you replied (the comment BTW was: "What car," all capital letters, in response to the picture of Eva Longoria's behind) was a sex-fueled remark, but rather an attempt to be funny (I found it funny, others, perhaps not so much).

+10.000.000
This comment makes no sense (now that the comment to which FlasherZ replied is no longer present in the thread).

I know the story, but now, after the moderation, that comment makes no sense to someone reading the thread. I don't think the comment to which you replied (the comment BTW was: "What car," all capital letters, in response to the picture of Eva Longoria's behind) was a sex-fueled remark, but rather an attempt to be funny (I found it funny, others, perhaps not so much).
I reported that post. Maybe others did as well.

In my report I wrote “Family friendly?”

Why?

In the Forum Rules there’s this paragraph:

Be Appropriate!
There may be places where explicit, obscene or vulgar language, graphics or behavior is appropriate, however TMC is not one of those places. Posts containing explicit, obscene or vulgar language will be removed. Similarly, posts that solicit or offer explicit or X-rated GIFs, JPEGs or similar content files will be deleted without notice! Links to Websites with adult content/images will be removed. Simply put, we like to keep it "family friendly". [My underline.]
I thought the post in question went against that paragraph, and I thought it was inappropriate for any visiting children. Furthermore, I would say that post went from being about the Model S and Eva Longoria and instead became to be about a certain part of Eva Longoria’s anatomy. Hence the underlined words in paragraph quoted from the Forum Rules.

And for anyone wondering about the +10.000.000 comment:

If I remember correctly someone posted:

lol +1000000
…or some such in response to the comment about the certain part of Eva Longoria’s anatomy. Therefore I decided to back up this post by FlasherZ:

FlasherZ said:
Hence:

FlasherZ said:
+10.000.000