Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Celebrities

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bill Maher mentioned on his show that he drives a Tesla. He also said he has an Audi for travelling but he plans on getting rid of it because of the VW scandal.

I should note that Maher had a negative rant about EVs a number of years ago (2009, I believe) on his show where he said the old talking point about how the tailpipe is moved to the plant. I can remember being angry that he was repeating uninformed BS. I'm glad he came around and is now a Model S owner.

Last edited:
Teller (of Penn & Teller fame) drives a Model S !

he just tweeted a link to his Customer Story on the Tesla Motors site

@MrTeller: "I like my car. When Tesla asked me to review the experience, I did. No ad. Unpaid, just because I wanted to." I now love to drive
2015-10-14, 11:44 PM

The writing may have been in Teller's, but I hear Penn's voice in the writing!

Those are the most words that I've ever seen attributed to Teller, but still not a spoken word.

The writing may have been in Teller's, but I hear Penn's voice in the writing!

Those are the most words that I've ever seen attributed to Teller, but still not a spoken word.
I've heard him speak. There was a series of Penn and Teller looking into the history of specific magic tricks or something. He talks in that one.

I wasn't sure where to post this, because it's more of a "Model S is a celebrity" sighting - but with an odd twist.

In the Oct 23 episode of USA Network's risqué drama Satisfaction, one of the protagonists leaves a rendezvous by hurrying out to her black Model S. The car is never seen in full, but identifiable to anyone on TMC. However as she approaches the car there is a generic remote unlock "chirp" and then the sound of an engine starting and revving as she quickly drives off! I nearly fell off the couch...

I did a search on TMC and Googled to see if I could find anything on this, but all I turned up was a casting call for luxury cars and their owners in July 2014.

USA Casting Call for Luxury Vehicles in Atlanta

Perhaps someone with better video skills could post the clip.

Mods please move this post if there is somewhere more appropriate.

ROLE: MEN & WOMEN THAT DRIVE BALLER SHOT CALLER VEHICLES YEAR 2008 AND NEWER (PREFER AGES 35 and OLDER) (HIGHER CAR BUMP THAN NORMAL)

*ONLY SUBMIT IF YOU HAVE
BLUE, GREEN, GOLD, CHAMPAGNE, PURPLE, SILVER, GRAY, CHARCOAL, BURGUNDY, MAROON, CUSTOM COLORS ARE OK (ABSOLUTELY NO RED, NO WHITE or NO BLACK CAR SUBMISSIONS)

*ONLY SUBMIT IF YOU DRIVE A MERCEDES, BMW, LEXUS, CADILLAC, PORSCHE, INFINITY, AUDI, ROLLS ROYCE, BENTLEY, RANG ROVER, LAND ROVER, HUMMER, FERRARI, LAMBORGHINI, MAYBACH, TESLA, and ANY OTHER HIGH END CARS

Please Include 3 Photos of yourself and 1 Photo of you car:

– 1 Head shot style
– 1 Medium
– 1 Full Length
– 1 Car Photo
**These photos should have been taken recently and MUST reflect exactly what you currently look like (well lit & in focus)

Please Submit to the email below and include the following:

1. Legal Name
2. Phone Number
3. Email
4. Age
5. Height
6. Weight
7. Hair Color
8. Top Size
9. Tattoos (Yes/No – Location on Body)
10. Pant Size
11. Shoe Size
12. Current City
13. Car (Year/Color/Make/Model)

What the heck is a "BALLER SHOT CALLER VEHICLE"?

baller
"A thug that has "made it" to the big time. Originally refered ball players that made it out of the streets to make millions as a pro ball player, but now is used to describe any thug that is living large."

shot caller
"An individual in a gang who has a high status. This person "calls the shots", but he dosen't carry it out, he's already done that role, hence his elevated status."

Yo.

What the heck is a "BALLER SHOT CALLER VEHICLE"?

1408293038001-s2.JPG