Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I honestly doubt there are any huge secrets in the build process for the body. The inverter, motor, and battery assembly areas may be a different story, but even so I still doubt any real information could be had unless you were up close photographing circuitry.

George B. wrote in another thread that the reason they don't want pictures isn't for secrecy, it's because someone will count the number of "items" and then post that Tesla is behind in production using the pictures as proof. I recall this happened with the original Telsa blog posts. Someone counted the number of door panels or some such and concluded Tesla couldn't produce very many cars--ever.

George B. wrote in another thread that the reason they don't want pictures isn't for secrecy, it's because someone will count the number of "items" and then post that Tesla is behind in production using the pictures as proof. I recall this happened with the original Telsa blog posts. Someone counted the number of door panels or some such and concluded Tesla couldn't produce very many cars--ever.

Perhaps now that they're producing at full capacity they don't care any more?

I counted door panels and think Tesla is ahead/ at a perfect pace. :biggrin:
and there were many door panels for just 1 week of building

Edith and BadA** spent some time together today in the pasture.

Attachments

• IMG_4791.JPG
    IMG_4791.JPG
    175.9 KB · Views: 732