Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That’s very nice! I wish the drivers mat had dead pedal coverage. PNW rainy season will ruin the carpet area on the dead pedal within a single quarter lol.

100%. Will get the Maxpider 3D like I have in my Model 3. Also has a heel-proof material for the right foot. Those rubber mats get pretty beat up. My Maxpiders look like the day I got them, - just the best.

LOL, he's doing it to you too? yeah he's downvoted me for like a week back. I even saw him browsing my profile. He even went to the snippiness thread where the moderator dumps childish posts and downvoted those too.

We're living in his head rent free. Let's trash the place. 😂
Yes! This is ****ing hilarious. 😂😂😂

There’s a free 3 month trial for Spotify if you’d like to try it. Just signed up for a free trial until october 15
If you have a select AT&T Unlimited Plan, you can also get Spotify Premium for free

Not an ageist. You started with the millennial jabs at me, I’m just pointing out your handicaps that could simply be caused by your old age. It’s okay buddy we still like you. No one is going to judge you for wearing depends to protect your Tesla seats.
If you told me the car is coming in October when I ordered then I would patiently wait until October. But when I order it and it says June, sorry but that’s a whole different story. Maybe you’re just too old to comprehend.
This is what started it. I disagreed with both of these posts because they were outright insults. Ramphex then started downvoting all of my posts. I reciprocated by down voting his posts, and then I guess he figured he was going to win a war of childishness. My wife can verify that is not possible. 😂

100%. Will get the Maxpider 3D like I have in my Model 3. Also has a heel-proof material for the right foot. Those rubber mats get pretty beat up. My Maxpiders look like the day I got them, - just the best.
I think there’s a semantic difference also. The ones that provide extended coverage are listed as “liners” even on Tesla’s own website. Liners seem to be of more rigid material and higher edges for keeping in more of the dirt and grime. These ones and prior ones that have less coverage and are essentially flat, are listed as “mats”.

I’m holding out hope that Tesla updates their liners as well. In the meantime the previous gen “liners” fit pretty close to 99% accuracy and provide dead pedal coverage as a bonus.

I like 3DMaxpyder mats as well. Amazing construction. Had them in my 2018 M3 from the day I bought to the day I sold and they were as new as ever. I never got used to that darn bolted on logo though. They are a big enough name that they can afford to take that thing off. It cheapens the aesthetic of an otherwise excellent product. I get why they want their name on there tho.

Okay, WC is relocated and the wall is repainted. Time to check if I got a VIN 1000 times per day 😂

Attachments

• 9B5D3FAA-763F-46A5-B8B8-81CF7215827B.jpeg
    9B5D3FAA-763F-46A5-B8B8-81CF7215827B.jpeg
    251 KB · Views: 53
This is what started it. I disagreed with both of these posts because they were outright insults. Ramphex then started downvoting all of my posts. I reciprocated by down voting his posts, and then I guess he figured he was going to win a war of childishness. My wife can verify that is not possible. 😂

Well the best part is, because you made him so mad, he just decided to downvote me too, even though I thought we had moved on 5 pages back after a few light hearted back and forth posts were I trolled him a little because he whines a little too much

But I didn't expect him to actually take the time to downvote literally every post I've ever made. 😂 I am over here cry-laughing my ass off.

I don't wanna continue with this tomorrow, as this is dumb as hell. So I just reported him and figured the moderators will give us all a talking to.

Well the best part is, because you made him so mad, he just decided to downvote me too, even though I thought we had moved on 5 pages back after a few light hearted back and forth posts were I trolled him a little because he whines a little too much

But I didn't expect him to actually take the time to downvote literally every post I've ever made. 😂 I am over here cry-laughing my ass off.

I don't wanna continue with this tomorrow, as this is dumb as hell. So I just reported him and figured the moderators will give us all a talking to.
They might take away our thumbs.

OH! That explains why you came on here and started whining one week after your order, while the rest of us know what true suffering is. Got it!

Ok, young blood. Sigh. If only parents taught their millennial children some patience and respect instead of giving them participation trophies every time they cried...

Ah, to be young, arrogant, and impatient...sigh...

just going to leave that right here.

Today, I had my 10 month old make one of those gagging and vomiting sounds and luckily, it was only a block away from home, so my wife was able to walk home with him 😰
I can totally empathize. I have a 15 month old and I’ve washed and scrubbed the car seats in my Y five times in last 4 months and in my Plaid just last week from vomit incidents. Poor bebe gets so motion sick even in chill mode and me driving with extreme caution. Breaks my heart. 😞

• Love
Reactions: EndlessPlaid