Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry for the cross post.

I just checked yesterday's factory flyover, seems they're not delivering model S at this time. No single S was on logistics lot

And there were no VIN assignments for recent days, assuming that they're not producing model S for some reason?
As I already stated earlier, something must be going on with model S production.

It says Feb-March!!!!!!

Screen Shot 2021-07-27 at 5.21.42 PM.png

Wel, I guess it's more accurate now! Absolutely sky-rocketing demand!:)
You can’t tell me that a multibillion dollar company that cleared 1.1 billion revenue in a quarter, can’t figure out how to not bs us, shortages are fine, production delays are fine, but telling someone they’ll get a Plaid in July if they order today, is an outright damn lie, and I’m not okay with that regardless of what is happening at other car manufacturers.

I don't want to be "that guy" but starting to get really frustrated. I wonder how many people I can get behind me if I did start a petition... Something needs to change, and fast.
I was going to ask you for the update on 19s. According to a contact shared with me here, white interior deliveries were to be delivered in August and, "that was always the plan" he says. Also he was unable to give any update on the 19s and went on to say he's hoping to get an update from Elon during the earnings call 🙄
This is extremely frustrating. If Tesla can't deliver these cars in 19s then they need to come clean and quit d*cking around with the customers. They're very lucky competition is not close but the moment it is I doubt many would deal with this kinda bullsh*t.

I’m feeling like @Tigers …I think I’ve got until Labor Day. If no info by then , I think I’ll bail. Not sure to what? Sharing vehicles since January has gotten old. I just want some hope that the vehicle is coming. Having blank day after day is disappointing. I know date ranges are meaningless until VIN is issued, but being blank feels like I don’t even have an order.
Same here. Giving Tesla until October otherwise they can f*ck off. I'll keeo driving my current car and wait for a year or two before thinking about getting another Tesla. By then hopefully we have more choices.

I was going to ask you for the update on 19s. According to a contact shared with me here, white interior deliveries were to be delivered in August and, "that was always the plan" he says. Also he was unable to give any update on the 19s and went on to say he's hoping to get an update from Elon during the earnings call 🙄
This is extremely frustrating. If Tesla can't deliver these cars in 19s then they need to come clean and quit d*cking around with the customers. They're very lucky competition is not close but the moment it is I doubt many would deal with this kinda bullsh*t.
Seriously. If you can’t make 19s then comp me the 20s or 21s. If you’re too cheap to do that then just tell me and stop lying and stringing me along wasting my time.

Some "take it or leave it" info for white on white crowd. I reached out to my SA and he said that it doesn't look like I'm soft matched for production this quarter. I'm guessing it'll either be EOQ or completely pushed back to 4th qtr. What on earth is up with the white interiors, looks like plenty of influencers are getting them.
Yeah, that's a load of sh*t. They're openly delivering white interiors to 3/Y and even to influencers and some users here have received white interiors too. Please don't give me the *sugar* about them using different process or material for S compared to 3/Y because I do not care even if it's true. It does not justify their business practice so far which is garbage.

Anyone at Tesla can track your car once you have a ViN from "still at the factory" to anywhere along the way to your service center (or house with home delivery). The trick is getting some good resources that will assign a "handle" or short name to your ViN and keep you posted.
Paying customers should not have to do any of these tricks to get a status of their order. It's garbage business model and trashy service. Simple as that. Believe me I'd be in here telling others to be patient if I had my car too lol