Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Configuration is showing Aug for plaid and Sep- oct for LR. Did they “fix the glitch”?

Attachments

• 3F286CFB-8B0E-402B-8FAE-E60D611F4731.png
    3F286CFB-8B0E-402B-8FAE-E60D611F4731.png
    311.1 KB · Views: 73
Refresh your page / clear cache. Still showing the February date for me. Including in a private browsing session - which is a clean session. It seems solid.
I did clear Safari cache and deleted all website data, it still shows Sep-Oct for LR S. Can some other people try? Please clear your cache as I was asked to :)

Ironically the 19" wheel option is no longer delaying new orders, apparently. But CF trim would set them back 3 months? Time to call my contact again.
Just crazy. No calls, no support. Must be some crazy supply chain issues Feb/mar for plaid, white interior, 19” and CF …. That would be 1 year and 4 months in my case. Plaid black interior 19”, and wood seems to have the best date of sept but looks way too basic for my style like. Oh well. Not waiting 1yr 4 months from my original order date. Guess i need to get a different ev.

Look at all of these upcoming races!!!!😱🤪