Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe someone has posted this, but I just met with my SA and asked about the four MS sitting in the back lot for the last week. He said there was a hold on them. That information we already knew (that Tesla was putting holds on cars).
What I didn’t know is WHY they are putting holds on cars. Turns out there are airbag issues and seat issues. He didn’t seem to know the extent of the problem. But it appears to be pretty wide spread.

I've been getting the "Safety restraint system fault" along with airbag light coming on intermittently, which I've seen a few other members report too. Seems like that could be a significant enough safety issue for them to hold cars, as there could be some serious liability if someone crashes their car and the airbag fails to deploy. In the mean time have had to minimize driving of my car while I wait for my service appointment 8/14 (earliest I could get).

Is this a sign? Now my Cybertruck reservation is above my MS reservation. Freaked me out for a sec when I clicked manage where I usually do and it popped up the cybertruck instead. Was like damn now my MS is gone. Lol.

What in the world.
I just was about to post this. As well My Cybertruck reservations are after now My Model S shows above. .. Maybe a sign it is about to happen LOL but doubt it.

• Funny
Reactions: EndlessPlaid
I've been getting the "Safety restraint system fault" along with airbag light coming on intermittently, which I've seen a few other members report too. Seems like that could be a significant enough safety issue for them to hold cars, as there could be some serious liability if someone crashes their car and the airbag fails to deploy. In the mean time have had to minimize driving of my car while I wait for my service appointment 8/14 (earliest I could get).
Check the connection under the front seats. Usually a yellow connector.

Same here. Same reaction. Since it is widespread I’m sure it means nothing.
Someone just put in an alphabetical sort I'm guessing. Who knows how it was sorted before lol

Edit: and now I have the dreaded go back to main screen glitch. This def means something. It's coming. Oh. Not till December? You ran outta white? Oh white is descriminating now. No more white? Ugh. Lol.

1628217318032.png
1628217491237.png

Looks like hub caps to me. Probably on lowest cost steel wheels.
Thanks for sharing. I couldn’t tell from the logistics lot which S models had 19 versus 21” wheels, can anyone else?