Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, after several weeks of date ranges sliding away, I went to check my account tonight to see if it changed. The website wouldn't open the manage account page again, so I had to clear the cookies. After finally getting it to load, I found my date ranges changed to a generic "August".

Of course, that generic EDD also came with a VIN!

Capture.JPG

This is one month earlier than I was planning for, so I need to come up with a bit of money to make it happen. Tomorrow means phone calls to the insurance company, bank, and the electrician that keeps postponing my charger installation. All of the sudden, I don't have enough time. :cool:

Well, after several weeks of date ranges sliding away, I went to check my account tonight to see if it changed. The website wouldn't open the manage account page again, so I had to clear the cookies. After finally getting it to load, I found my date ranges changed to a generic "August".

View attachment 692803

This is one month earlier than I was planning for, so I need to come up with a bit of money to make it happen. Tomorrow means phone calls to the insurance company, bank, and the electrician that keeps postponing my charger installation. All of the sudden, I don't have enough time. :cool:
CONGRATULATIONS MY GUY! 👏

I don't think Tesla ever said that would be a feature. They just said multiple BT devices. Which I took to mean that you could have two phones connected for music/calls at the same time.
So the main speakers are switchable between "media" and "theater". Currently, if you switch to media in the front while the back is watching something on theater, it mutes the theater in the back and puts up a message to that effect. This leads me to believe that eventually they will allow independent audio in the back, otherwise it makes no sense to add the switch in the front.

So the main speakers are switchable between "media" and "theater". Currently, if you switch to media in the front while the back is watching something on theater, it mutes the theater in the back and puts up a message to that effect. This leads me to believe that eventually they will allow independent audio in the back, otherwise it makes no sense to add the switch in the front.
How is the rear screen for watching movies? Do you find it’s a bit too small for adults in the back to have a good movie experience?

Reactions: EndlessPlaid

View attachment 692803

Just put it on the credit card like I'm doing. Can't take debt with ya to the grave!

So um when I turn my phone horizontal it still doesn't show it. I assume you all are using crappy iphones
Crappy iPhone here
I got two cards and two fobs
Same, two fobs, and two cards. Keep one card in the wallet as a spare and use iPhone for phone key.

Just put it on the credit card like I'm doing. Can't take debt with ya to the grave!
Any particular interesting card?

I was thinking of signing up for the Amex platinum and putting on $6k when getting the S for the sign up bonus. Annual fee kinda sucks and benefits aren’t that great since I’ll be driving everywhere and not flying.

Looking for another card where I can take advantage of that signup bonus when purchasing the car, but haven’t found anything compelling

Any particular interesting card?

I was thinking of signing up for the Amex platinum and putting on $6k when getting the S for the sign up bonus. Annual fee kinda sucks and benefits aren’t that great since I’ll be driving everywhere and not flying.

Looking for another card where I can take advantage of that signup bonus when purchasing the car, but haven’t found anything compelling

I was just ****ing around.

But hmmm... Interesting idea...