Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There are MANY examples of people saying they plan to de-badge to avoid the attention of people wanting to race them. Just today, someone said McLaren's avoided them until they de-badged. This is Plaid owners wanting to be seen as LR. I just don't see why this is getting no attention while everyone has strong opinions about LR looking like a Plaid.

BTW, I don't plan to do anything to my car. I said months ago the spoiler is stupid looking with extra drag. I just like to ask questions and troll those who get animated. 🤪
Actually the stupid spoiler lowers drag.

Attachments

• 200-1.gif
    200-1.gif
    328.9 KB · Views: 67
Growing up ot MA, you would never get it.
Not even going to address that ignorant comment since MA is known for some of the most highly educated people and top educational institutions in the country. Btw - thought MO was the “show me” state as in “prove it to me” so I think I can speak for just about all of us here on TMC when I say we would like you to show (prove to) everyone in your home state of MO what you’re new Tesla MS “Plaid” can do, as in run 0-60mph in 1.99-2.2 sec & 1/4 mi in 9.2 sec @ 152mph…because it’s ALL OVER THE INTERNET you know. You do have the Internet in MO right? 🤔🤨

Oh my guess is somehow, yours is a bit slower…must be something wrong with it…gotta take it in to Tesla for a check.

Not even going to address that ignorant comment since MA is known for some of the most highly educated people and educational institutions in the country. Btw - thought MO was the “show me” state as in “prove it to me” so I think I can speak for just about all of us here on TMC when I say we would like you to show (prove to) everyone in your home state of MO what you’re new Tesla MS “Plaid” can do, as in run 0-60mph in 1.99-2.2 sec & 1/4 mi in 9.2 sec @ 152mph…because it’s ALL OVER THE INTERNET you know. You do have the Internet in MO right? 🤔🤨

Oh my guess is somehow, yours is a bit slower…must be something wrong with it…gotta take it in to Tesla for a check.
Perhaps you've confused education with intelligence? You surely understand the difference? Everyone can see decimal points, some can understand, your point?

• Funny
Reactions: AnselmDante
Perhaps you've confused education with intelligence? You surely understand the difference? Everyone can see decimal points, some can understand, your point?
sflgator should just change his name to Triggered.

Here's his pattern.

1. Say something he believes or values.
2. Reads something that challenges his view.
3. Lashes out with low brow mocking insults and childish taunts.
4. Rinse and repeat.

Did you watch the video I linked? Sums this situation up nicely.
Sorry I just wanted to rectify. I studied CFD in college and I’m very picky about uneducated comments on wings/spoilers. People always seem to believe any spoiler adds drag or more df always come at the expense of more drag which is false.

Hate the spoiler no problem, but even if limited, it actually works (unless Tesla absolutely screw up the design of a simple spoiler).