Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry I just wanted to rectify. I studied CFD in college and I’m very picky about uneducated comments on wings/spoilers. People always seem to believe any spoiler adds drag or more df always come at the expense of more drag which is false.

Hate the spoiler no problem, but even if limited, it actually works (unless Tesla absolutely screw up the design of a simple spoiler).
I think you may have replied to the wrong post here. The Star Belly Sneeches have nothing to do with drag coefficient.

Attachments

• typo-autocorrect.gif
    typo-autocorrect.gif
    491.1 KB · Views: 63
Damn this sh!t is wild! Homie just wanted to make his car look the way he liked it. Why do y’all care if he puts a badge and spoiler on HIS long range? He can do whatever he wants to it. He could put a Jeep badge on it and tell everyone it’s a Ferrari or a Honda Civic.
1628570018563.png

Damn this sh!t is wild! Homie just wanted to make his car look the way he liked it. Why do y’all care if he puts a badge and spoiler on HIS long range? He can do whatever he wants to it. He could put a Jeep badge on it and tell everyone it’s a Ferrari or a Honda Civic.
He absolutely can. I absolutely don't care, and to the careful eye, it's not going to fool anyone in most cases. I was just curious about his thought process. He explained it to me. I learned.😁

Last edited:
Sell Heart Valves? He'll Yes, Dumb People Sell Everyday! Get a Skill!
You’re really not that bright and you’re a poser. You should’ve just bought an actual MS Plaid or just left your “wife’s LR” all alone without adding the poser PLAID badge. It’s all very sad for you. Says a lot about you, and your derogatory comments about which states people grew up in or what successful careers they have or had are plain immature and moronic. And WHY all of this nonsense arguing? Simply because you were CAUGHT. I called you out on your Poser-ness, lol! Sad and pathetic that you kept defending yourself and arguing with everyone. 😏

So there ya go…congrats, you’re the 3rd one now on my Ignore List. 😜

Thank you to all the condensing model s owners, who never thought of adding the cheap plaid badge or spoiler is. Cost ne $155 for both, good luck.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
He absolutely can. I absolutely don't care, and to the careful eye, it's not going to fool anyone. I was just curious about his thought process. He explained it to me. I learned.😁
There is no way to tell the difference between a long range and plaid from the exterior besides the badge and spoiler. If someone got an OEM spoiler and plaid badge and put them on a long range - you would not be able to distinguish that it’s a “fake” plaid with your “careful” eye. You gonna open his door and inspect the seat stitching and ventilation holes? What if he has tinted windows? 😱 what will you do then?

There is no way to tell the difference between a long range and plaid from the exterior besides the badge and spoiler. If someone got an OEM spoiler and plaid badge and put them on a long range - you would not be able to distinguish that it’s a “fake” plaid with your “careful” eye. You gonna open his door and inspect the seat stitching and ventilation holes? What if he has tinted windows? 😱 what will you do then?
Not true. If they had a white interior and CF, that can only be a Plaid! :D

Gonna get me one of these badges for my Toyota Tundra.
1628570507702.png