Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can you do us all a $100 favor?

Place an order for a 21 inch wheel LR white on black. Let's see if they get it another one.

Also, don't you have a model x order? What the **** is going on with that one?
I think a better idea would be for someone to build a second order identical to their first one. When they get a match for the higher price, they can tell Tesla "Great! I'll take it! But please transfer it to the 9 month order I already have".

Bro I haven't been able to see the labels since March. I have no idea why. Not on desktop or mobile. Super weird. I would've treated you with more respect, had I known. This whole time I've been rolling my eyes and PULLING MY DONG every time you posted.

Attachments

• 200-2.gif
    200-2.gif
    798.6 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Funny
Reactions: Tigers and GrnSqrl
Damn, nice. I assume that gets kicked back some but you'll also be one of the first to get one of those two. Is one for you and one for your wife? You guys just decide to go full on ev/Tesla one day?

Wife will not give up her Jeeps. Working on it so may look at the full electric wrangler.

But yes, woke up in December and decided Tesla it will be. Never drove one until January.

So my father is taking the X. They have an Audi etron scheduled for my mother to arrive next month as well. Both leaving BMW.

Received the Tesla email today that was nothing but a weak apology about delays without any explanation about the root cause or constraints. Shortly there after my EDD went from blank to Dec/Jan. My vehicle order is a MS LR, white/cream, 19 inch wheels confirmed the end of February 2021. RN11457XXXX. Has anyone else with a similar RN and configuration seen this type of EDD change?

Have any of this thread's contributors actually witnessed this reported behavior by Tesla making the rounds on newsfeeds today?

View attachment 695059

He literally took sam's word with absolute zero proof or any kind of evidence. Not saying Sam is full of *sugar* (although it doesn't help he wrote the post to read like a fiction novel), but the fact that guy wrote an article and published it shows you how credible it is. At best he had a sample size of one. Now I love to bitch about Tesla but... Makes you question everything else thats written.