Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
"I will inspect it myself"

*under breath* - will probably do better anyways
@cwanja Oh, I definitely plan to inspect it myself today and tomorrow - before their inspection and "prep". Gotta get 'em a list of stuff to do, if they are going to sit on my ride for nearly a week! I'm concurrently applying liberal amounts of honey, in hopes they will "find a way" to get me the car this weekend!

Thought you would be one of @2021plaid 's first downvotes but I am sure he will still give you a 👍

Bill: When do you pick yours up from Castleton? There seems to be a few for that location recently.
If you are asking this Bill, I don't see that happening until 2022 since I want the 4680's and am willing to wait for them. If you are referring to a different Bill, sorry for the interference.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Thought you would be one of @2021plaid 's first downvotes but I am sure he will still give you a 👍

Bill: When do you pick yours up from Castleton? There seems to be a few for that location recently.
I gave him (@2021plaid) a downvote the other day. Next thing you know my computer started to flash, I got random phone calls, black helicopters showed up to the house, I immediately changed it to a thumbs-up and they all sullenly walked away. THAT won't happen again!! Positivity or Death. :)