Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Placed order last night after test drive. Seems like my wife and I have been studying for many months. Got a lot of great information from this site that made ordering a 100K car online a little more palpable. Bye Bye E550 hello HZ car!

Order at this time P85, pearl white, pano, parcel shelf, 21 turbines, active air, gray interior, obeche matte, tech package, dual charger.

Placed order last night after test drive. Seems like my wife and I have been studying for many months. Got a lot of great information from this site that made ordering a 100K car online a little more palpable. Bye Bye E550 hello HZ car!

Order at this time P85, pearl white, pano, parcel shelf, 21 turbines, active air, gray interior, obeche matte, tech package, dual charger.
Congratulations Sigus!!! That looks like a beautiful build. I am certain you will be wonderfully happy with it.

Grats on the order! It being a P85 you should still get it this year. :)

Welcome to the club!

- - - Updated - - -

I was iffy about the piano black but when I went for my test drive they had an 85 waiting on delivery that was Red with the Perf Black interior and Piano black decor. That convinced me that the Piano black was a viable solution.
Agree, in real world piano black looks really great and contributes to the minimalist vibe.

Congratulations gg_got_a_Tesla. Your world is about to change for the better! A bit like the birth of your first child, but without all the diaper changes and feeding issues :) You will soon realize that you're in possession of a bit of automotive history--and a sexy one at that! Here's to millions of amazing, gas-free miles of driving pleasure, and to many more Teslas in your future!

Tesla in Tulsa!! Got an e-mail today. Shipping my charger prep rare for delivery. Hopefully around Dec. 16th. Vin - 527125

First post - Welcome! Less than a month to go but it's a loooong wait :smile:. I'm down to 2 weeks to wait, and now that all the prep is done, it's getting harder! TMC is awesome for learning and discussing and just sharing the passion and excitement. What's your config?

Tesla in Tulsa!! Got an e-mail today. Shipping my charger prep rare for delivery. Hopefully around Dec. 16th. Vin - 527125

Congrats, but I doubt that's your VIN code unless Tesla has decided to suddenly produce 500k more cars ;) I think that's your reservation number and the VIN will be shown instead at some later point to your account and is a long alphanumeric sequence that ends with P#####.