Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks amazing, can you share a URL for the spoiler? Thanks!
I got this one that came in today and it looks great. (Car isnt coming until next month. But the rear hatches are the same/havent changed on the S's. )

Got my car today.
MF452
Plaid/white/black/cf/19s.

I have a few glitches, the app can’t access my new MS but it works alright with my Model3. I am going to the SC tomorrow to sort it out.

Not the best picture but here it is:

Attachments

• 1AB535FB-C90E-4080-A05B-536458CF1EF3.jpeg
    1AB535FB-C90E-4080-A05B-536458CF1EF3.jpeg
    331.1 KB · Views: 78
YO GUYS LOOKS LIKE @Atomadam GOT ARNR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@Tigers @jebinc @cwanja

img_0225-jpeg.731884

Edit: Apparently ARNR has been enabled for some drivers, but I've seen no one on TMC as of yet:

Last edited:
YO GUYS LOOKS LIKE @Atomadam GOT ARNR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@Tigers @jebinc @cwanja

img_0225-jpeg.731884
Would love feedback on how well this is working

@Tigers @jebinc @cwanja

img_0225-jpeg.731884

Edit: Apparently ARNR has been enabled for some drivers, but I've seen no one on TMC as of yet:
Woo-hoo…. But, many of us hosers have beta FSD and will have to wait a month (or more) for this potentially usable feature. @2021plaid

It is with great pride that i am announcing my resignation as the owner/operator of the "Leo hates me club". MY BABY IS HERE AND SHE IS ALL MINE!

Thank you guys for helping me get through these last be TEN MONTHS AND ONE DAY. It's been a long, arduous, painful wait. The car is perfect. My detailer is having his way with her right now, but he did tell me the paint looks good. I've seen no flaws save for the weird thing at the top of the "manual shifter" which makes it look like there's a clear tape but there isn't.

She drives like a dream and accelerates like a beast. I did get to drive Bill's plaid... Nothing hits as hard as that, but this is more than enough power for day to day.

I am offering ownership of the club to anyone who had waited more than 4 months. Please turn in applications.

I'll send another picture of the model s once she is tinted tomorrow.
View attachment 730692
Team MSM!!!!!!!!

I got this one that came in today and it looks great. (Car isnt coming until next month. But the rear hatches are the same/havent changed on the S's. )

Will it fit the new refresh?