Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 736250
These are my floor mats. The quality is amazing. Ordered from Teslarati. They say 2020-2021, but another guy has them in his new refreshed Model S
Thinking about ordering the same. Please let us know how it fits. The posts from the Model S floor mat thread suggest a decent fit as you've mentioned. Thanks!

For others who may be interested the part number is below. No link provided because there are many different places you can find with various prices.

3D MAXpider L1TL02001509 KAGU Floor Mat Fits 20-21 S​

Last edited:
Howdy all! I got the latest version update yesterday (2021.40.6)
Although this site mentions ANC 2021.40.6 Official Tesla Release Notes - Software Updates, I didn't get this in the release notes. Is it for a select few?
Yes........it's for both 2021+ models of X and S. So if you don't have an X or S that was born in 2021, ANC is not going to work in your magnificent car. Doesn't that adjective apply to all models?

Even when you're in it, you may not be in it, lol. I was in it once, was never removed. but they just stopped sending me updates at some point.
You basically get chosen at random and can't ask about it.
Hmmmm...........didn't know that? Of course I can neither confirm nor deny being in EAP. Well, I guess I COULD, but it would have to be in a private chat or email and I'd have to kill you after I told you.

Last edited:
Even when you're in it, you may not be in it, lol. I was in it once, was never removed. but they just stopped sending me updates at some point.
You basically get chosen at random and can't ask about it.
LOL. I have no idea what the EAP program is and don't think I'm in it (unless they randomly assign you and don't tell you) BUT I got prompted to download this update yesterday (so of course I did). I have been so busy at work that I haven't driven my car yet (first time I regretted WFH and not commuting was after finally getting the Tesla). I'll test it out over Thanksgiving and hopefully my family won't notice I'm taking the long way to Grandma's house.

For those wanting to work with @2021plaid

LOL. I have no idea what the EAP program is and don't think I'm in it (unless they randomly assign you and don't tell you) BUT I got prompted to download this update yesterday (so of course I did). I have been so busy at work that I haven't driven my car yet (first time I regretted WFH and not commuting was after finally getting the Tesla). I'll test it out over Thanksgiving and hopefully my family won't notice I'm taking the long way to Grandma's house.
I am in it - it is a random event the best I can figure.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
X-posted for others in waiting hell....Scheduled for pickup tomorrow at noon...called just now to see if I could pick up today instead. "Sure, let me check the calendar....oh, well I'm glad you called, it looks like your car is still sitting at Fremont, hasn't been put on a truck yet. Let's reschedule you for Friday potentially!". Right, with the holiday between now and then....

Best part is, 30 seconds after I get off the phone, I get an automated text from Tesla "Ready for your delivery tomorrow"?

Now I'm even more tempted to tell them to just release the VIN so I can get a 2022...but who knows how long that will take. Frustrated.

Now I'm even more tempted to tell them to just release the VIN so I can get a 2022...but who knows how long that will take. Frustrated.
I would totally be frustrated as well, but the issue with this is that you then have to wait for either:
A) someone's financing to fall through who had a order matching yours (best case scenario)
B) someone to reject a car matching yours (hopefully it doesn't have too many issues)
C) wait until they build all the others cars in line before you (probably next spring)
You're likely to be even more frustrated!

Whereas you might see a bit higher trade-in value on a 2022 in 3-5 years, you also might not. I've seen in other threads how people who had late-in-the-model-year cars get slightly higher appraisals because they had low mileage in comparison to other cars of that year (due to 11 months less driving). Of course, this all matters on how much you intend to drive and when you plan on selling, and quite literally YMMV, but it's not totally cut and dry.

I would totally be frustrated as well, but the issue with this is that you then have to wait for either:
A) someone's financing to fall through who had a order matching yours (best case scenario)
B) someone to reject a car matching yours (hopefully it doesn't have too many issues)
C) wait until they build all the others cars in line before you (probably next spring)
You're likely to be even more frustrated!

Whereas you might see a bit higher trade-in value on a 2022 in 3-5 years, you also might not. I've seen in other threads how people who had late-in-the-model-year cars get slightly higher appraisals because they had low mileage in comparison to other cars of that year (due to 11 months less driving). Of course, this all matters on how much you intend to drive and when you plan on selling, and quite literally YMMV, but it's not totally cut and dry.
Darn you with all your level-headed logic, Duke! You're right on all accounts, and if Friday comes through as planned I'm sure I'll be happy.

Which for the delivery day?

1637702742116.png