Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Man how about QUAD MOTOR CT huh?!?!? I had that damn feeling for months, and it came true!!!!! From the research I've done, the CT is now going to be seriously fast. Like potentially Taycan Turbo S fast.
Yeah, I guess I never gave it much thought it wouldn’t be, although I knew the configuration. So yeah, I‘m stoked with it, as is everyone else I’m sure. I’m kind of hoping it scares some people off so I move up in line since I was a late-starter on placing my order.

Now I hope he says production starts in January!

Yeah, I guess I never gave it much thought it wouldn’t be, although I knew the configuration. So yeah, I‘m stoked with it, as is everyone else I’m sure. I’m kind of hoping it scares some people off so I move up in line since I was a late-starter on placing my order.

I wouldn't think it will start that early, but from what I've seen, they will likely ramp Y till around summer '22, and then start production around then for CT. Then deliveries in Q3 or Q4. I'm REALLY curious what that earnings call will reveal. He said they'll announce pricing 👇 (likely show the final design as well), but I hope they reveal all specs. This will be one Hell of a Tesla. And I'm not even a truck dude per se!

I just want to know what happens with my extremely early tri motor reservation…do I switch to quad and stay in front of imaginary line?? I just want my top of the line cybertruck first!

I wouldn't think it will start that early, but from what I've seen, they will likely ramp Y till around summer '22, and then start production around then for CT. Then deliveries in Q3 or Q4. I'm REALLY curious what that earnings call will reveal. He said they'll announce pricing 👇 (likely show the final design as well), but I hope they reveal all specs.

Yeah, I’m really curious about the earnings call too.

And I’m happy he’s done unloading stock. I hope it resumes its upward climb now.

I just want to know what happens with my extremely early tri motor reservation…do I switch to quad and stay in front of imaginary line?? I just want my top of the line cybertruck first!
He said yes. Now going off of the Plaid+ thing, I wouldn't necessarily count on keeping your place in line, but I hope! He did say yes for being able to switch to quad motor.

85D6B759-651C-406A-841E-91517F0ED2C9.gif

Yeah, I’m very curious too. But there’s so much info coming out lately I’m having difficulty keeping up!
Ikr? Definitely something's up. Have you seen the Rob Graves Twitter threads? They go into it quite well. Basically: Elon is likely in possession of MNPI (material non public information), and is not selling any shares that aren't under a pre planned sale plan from September. So he knows something that obviously prevents him from acting on the stock (because that would be insider trading). Interesting stuff.

Ikr? Definitely something's up. Have you seen the Rob Graves Twitter threads? They go into it quite well. Basically: Elon is likely in possession of MNPI (material non public information), and is not selling any shares that aren't under a pre planned sale plan from September. So he knows something that obviously prevents him from acting on the stock (because that would be insider trading). Interesting stuff.
No, I stay off the Tweet machine. And still get surprised about how many I see! But ok, you’ve certainly got me intrigued!