Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally, a release from Tesla to be excited about. The beta FSD experience was underwhelming and hard on my Plaid, and on my nerves! Opted out at v10.5!
Yeah, I hope they don't hold out on me again. I'm on 10.8 Beta now and it's WAY better than the 10.4 I was stuck on forever. But yeah it's still nerve wracking.

FSD in LA reminds me of the old joke that when I die I want to pass peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming like his passengers.

Yeah, I hope they don't hold out on me again. I'm on 10.8 Beta now and it's WAY better than the 10.4 I was stuck on forever. But yeah it's still nerve wracking.

FSD in LA reminds me of the old joke that when I die I want to pass peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming like his passengers.
Yep, got tired of FSD beta. Felt to me like it was evolving sideways, so I got out for a respite.

Everyone go and congratulate @jebinc for all his constant contribution and support! He's hit 12,000 reaction score! Round of applause!!! :)

giphy.gif

i did and the most reputable PDR guy in our area said he could try but access to that area in the hood would make it a challenge to make it invisible.
Can you share pricing? If it could be say, 90% good for $300 would,you do it? Just curious. I’d probably just fix it, but again, have seen some amazing videos…so you know they must be true! ;)

Can you share pricing? If it could be say, 90% good for $300 would,you do it? Just curious. I’d probably just fix it, but again, have seen some amazing videos…so you know they must be true! ;)
PDR is magic. Have used it in the past with “like new” results. They key is getting a pro with lots of experience. Just go to a new/used car dealer and ask them who they use. Typically, a person stops once or twice a week at the dealership to address all issues. I usually show up at those times!

I understand, but if Sawyer reports through them, I listen. It may not end up happening today, but this confirms it's imminent.
The reason why no one else may be jumping on this is it may not be that big a deal to people, compared to like V11. We'll know soon! I've followed all of the right people to know really quickly, so I'll post that as soon as I see it.
Well, afternoon has come and gone. No release, and no one yet talking about this goodness!

• Funny
Reactions: EndlessPlaid