Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On topic posts are only allowed between the hours of 3p and 6p EST.

11p-6a is reserved for @uthatcher and @2021plaid gushing and others sophomoric humor related memes
The balance is reserved for discussion on updates, PPF, tires, other EV's, and things "that she said".

ETA: Forgot to mention that under no circumstances is anyone who has taken delivery be allowed to post here.
CAN WE GET AN AMEN!!!!!??? 🤣

Where’s my Track Mode?! 🤣
Track mode has arrived. ;)

1641150217888.png

What's up with this TesaFI I keep seeing?
It's a SW tracking and logging site that keeps track of SW versions. These are tracked through members that sign up AFAIK. This is a good tool to help approximate the rollouts of updates, however it's always important to remember that this is not the entire Tesla fleet; it only represents the people signed up.
In my book though, the more info the better, so I think it's a helpful tool to use. Hope this helps!

Reactions: ryan1220
It's a SW tracking and logging site that keeps track of SW versions. These are tracked through members that sign up AFAIK. This is a good tool to help approximate the rollouts of updates, however it's always important to remember that this is not the entire Tesla fleet; it only represents the people signed up.
In my book though, the more info the better, so I think it's a helpful tool to use. Hope this helps!
Is there a place to sign up or is it only available for certain people?

For those who have been through this process before with other tesla's how common is it for them to keep pushing your delivery date once you have an exact day/time scheduled? So far they have punted me from 10-12 last Friday to 10-12 Monday this week and now 10-12 Thursday of this week. Is this normal? Obviously at this point I'm of the mind it'll just get here when it gets here but I'm still curious?

For those who have been through this process before with other tesla's how common is it for them to keep pushing your delivery date once you have an exact day/time scheduled? So far they have punted me from 10-12 last Friday to 10-12 Monday this week and now 10-12 Thursday of this week. Is this normal? Obviously at this point I'm of the mind it'll just get here when it gets here but I'm still curious?
Seems pretty common. I got pushed back 1 day every day for 10 days before I got my car.