Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dropped off wife’s new MYP in Camarillo for Homelink install (really dumb taking that out as standard). Took a look at the S in the showroom. First time I sat in one since Delivery Day.

First time not-rushed and in good lighting. Have to say I was very impressed with build quality. They have made good progress since ‘17. Doors with open windows don’t sound like a can of coins when shut. Door handles don’t have sharp edges. No major gaps or alignment offsets. Pictures really understate the quality. Feels much more refined than pre-Pallidium.

Looking forward to my delivery in next 3-7 weeks. Hoping for new lights though.

Sounds like someone has major FOMO

I do not fear it - I know I will miss out on [insert feature].

My comment is on the countless sources and contacts people have that, like a blind squirrel finding the nut, really have no additional insight to the mind of Tesla but say it so that people actually decline or cancel orders on the FOMO.

Oh, I left out SA's on my list of people not use their information as accurate without evidence.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid

My comment is on the countless sources and contacts people have that, like a blind squirrel finding the nut, really have no additional insight to the mind of Tesla but say it so that people actually decline or cancel orders on the FOMO.

Oh, I left out SA's on my list of people not use their information as accurate without evidence.
Hey man, I have never and won't ever try to influence people to do one thing or the other. I merely respond to questions asked lol! It's not like I came in here and said "HEY EVERYONE, CANCEL YOUR ORDERS NOW AND WAIT FOR THESE LIGHTS!" I always try my best to not influence monetary decisions.😀

Every time someone mentions that they're excited about the new lights you are quick to downplay them. Sounds like FOMO to me. ;)

Every time someone mentions that they're excited about the new lights you are quick to downplay them. Sounds like FOMO to me. ;)

Nah, I have my car and love it. I have said many times about the headlights are fine. If a better one comes along and it will retrofit, I may do it. But it does not keep me up and I would definitely not delay delivery over it (unless it was guaranteed to be a very short 1 or 2 weeks).