Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just don't like making bets, especially when I know I'm right lol! Doesn't feel right (or fair) to bet on something I'm positive about.
I feel the same way about being right about this. Body-colored appliqué. You’ll see. 😉

Fine, no bet (wussy!!!), but you’ll see I’m right soon enough. And then you can GROVEL FOR FORGIVNESS!

Oh REALLY? Show me proof! Convince me!

(And if I wasn't positive, I would bet it no problemo. I'm not cheap rofl!)
Proof it is! This picture is the give-away. Even the Model 3 looks like part of its trunk is “black.” Lighting will do that at times.

Look at the lower part of the Plaid that we know IS black. So very different.

Body-colored. You’ll see.

Attachments

• 10D0F96B-18DF-4085-8A8C-8C822921C756.jpeg
    10D0F96B-18DF-4085-8A8C-8C822921C756.jpeg
    279 KB · Views: 91
  • Funny
Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Proof it is! This picture is the give-away. Even the Model 3 looks like part of its trunk is “black.” Lighting will do that at times.

Body-colored. You’ll see.
Uh no it doesn't. There's a clear difference in the Plaid. The Model 3 doesn't look like that at all. I have also considered that maybe it's the plastic that makes it look black, and it's really MSM. But no, I'm confident it is black!
You need to do better than that!

Uh no it doesn't. There's a clear difference in the Plaid. The Model 3 doesn't look like that at all. I have also considered that maybe it's the plastic that makes it look black, and it's really MSM. But no, I'm confident it is black!
You need to do better than that!
FINE! It’s body colored because I SAID SO.

(Everyone else is going to wake up Sunday morning and think we’re truly insane, btw… I’m fine with this, of course.)

• Funny
Reactions: EndlessPlaid
FINE! It’s body colored because I SAID SO.

(Everyone else is going to wake up Sunday morning and think we’re truly insane, btw… I’m fine with this, of course.)
Sorry Will, just saw it on Facebook the same picture.. bro it’s black, I could see it with half open sleeping eyes.. it could be a demo model or maybe for real delivery, can’t say..