Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
DUDE thank you! Looks like the applique is black!
Thank you for the endless positivity! ;)

Honestly, it really was difficult to tell with the sun, and driving and all. So there’s a possibility it could be black, but while driving by it it looked to be body color. Of note all the plaids on top were the midnight silver metallic, and 2 with 19”, and one on 21”’s.
Also forgot to point out the new plaid badge is there too!!

Thank you for the endless positivity! ;)

Honestly, it really was difficult to tell with the sun, and driving and all. So there’s a possibility it could be black, but while driving by it it looked to be body color. Of note all the plaids on top were the midnight silver metallic, and 2 with 19”, and one on 21”’s.
Also forgot to point out the new plaid badge is there too!!
Awesome! Did all of them have the new lights?

Reactions: jebinc
Are you sure? How can you be sure?!
By something called "zooming in" LOL! ;)

200.gif

• Funny
Reactions: WilliamG and jebinc
Hi All, just a long time lurker… here for the laughs, refresh rumors, delivery info, bad news and good news. I never thought I’d have much to contribute here, but low and behold… today, well today… I do.
Spotted a few carriers driving south on 101 today. Though it might be the usual load of 3’a headed south. But as I got closer, I realized they were the latest refreshed plaids that we’ve been waiting for! (Unless you don’t like the new rear)
I was only able to get a few shots, but good enough to catch the rear and share! The appliqué delete looks to be body color now, and that odd gap/“vent” in the side of fender at the taillight by the new charging door that we saw in the white mule pics, that had us worried doesn’t appear to be there, but that door alignment though… 😂
So the factory is back online for sure, and if your in SoCal waiting to take delivery of your plaid, it should be very soon now. I’m sure we’ll start to see some better pics from folks here picking up there cars soon enough. But there you go, they are on there way now!
This one’s for @EndlessPlaid

View attachment 774310

View attachment 774311
Thank you!!!