Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today has been a rollercoaster... Woke up to see my VIN was assigned with an EDD of Monday to Thursday next week. Then called a Tesla rep and he told me my cars production date was yesterday which meant it would have the refreshed lights and plaid badge. Went into a local Tesla store to try and dig into the details and the guy told me the car started getting built on Feb 20 and is already in transit. Was bummed for the rest of day thinking I was getting literally one of the last plaids ever made with the old headlights. So back and forth in my head since then on taking delivery or delaying and waiting another GRUELING 4-8 weeks... But low and behold the plaids now in transit are the upgraded ones! Seriously thank you @JayTee427 for getting me my sanity back 😂🎉

Today has been a rollercoaster... Woke up to see my VIN was assigned with an EDD of Monday to Thursday next week. Then called a Tesla rep and he told me my cars production date was yesterday which meant it would have the refreshed lights and plaid badge. Went into a local Tesla store to try and dig into the details and the guy told me the car started getting built on Feb 20 and is already in transit. Was bummed for the rest of day thinking I was getting literally one of the last plaids ever made with the old headlights. So back and forth in my head since then on taking delivery or delaying and waiting another GRUELING 4-8 weeks... But low and behold the plaids now in transit are the upgraded ones! Seriously thank you @JayTee427 for getting me my sanity back 😂🎉
“Hope springs eternal”

Looks like the site was at least partially updated. Have these 5 slider features always been videos? I remember them always being static images. Everything else seems to be the same though.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-02-26 at 11.04.35 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-26 at 11.04.35 PM.png
    892.4 KB · Views: 110
Reactions: EndlessPlaid
@EndlessPlaid $5 via PayPal bet it’s painted like the rest of the car. I’m just pretty convinced Tesla doesn’t have the gumption to separate the Plaid from the S with black appliqué. You on?

$5 it’s body colored on both S and S Plaid? What say you, sir?
I won't give my personal PayPal, BUT, you can pay me in other ways..... Interested? (NOT being dirty OBV)