Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It seems like we see less VIN#'s on the weekend? is that just them churning out some cars over the weekend but logistics people are not in the office to assign to orders?
I am not sure tbh. I think they are just ramping up production again, and that's why it's slower. I was here for the Model S ramp up in June, and it resembled this feeling a lot, although it was much slower obviously. It'll be back up to full speed soon I'm sure!

I am not sure tbh. I think they are just ramping up production again, and that's why it's slower. I was here for the Model S ramp up in June, and it resembled this feeling a lot, although it was much slower obviously. It'll be back up to full speed soon I'm sure!
Sorry I guess it has always felt slow on the VIN#'s popping. Seems like most are getting assigned to June/July/August orders with some of us outliers left behind. They still have a TON of catching up to do.

I realize I am on downhill side of the wait here but it still doesn't help. My First Tesla experience and may be my last. Been a challenge with selling off our other vehicle back in July expecting the car originally in September. Had I known we would still be waiting I would have purchased another temp car. Tesla keeps that Carrott dangling though so I'm like nahhhh it will be here soon.

I should have just purchased one and then my VIN probably would have popped the next week and I would have been annoyed about that instead.

/vent over.

Somehow I only found this thread a few weeks ago. Missed out on a lot of good content in here :)

It takes 10-14days to arrive in MI, as long as paid in full before it hits Chicago.
Hard to bring myself to pay it... Done.
I would say 98%+ chance based on Vin and assigned today. Once I pick mine up next week and confirm I received the updates I’ll move that estimate to 100%
Good point. :) Thanks! I might reach out to Grand Rapids SC to have them validate too.

Last edited:
Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Windows tinted (35% sides and 18% rear), trunk spoiler added, 21” “flow forged” wheels from Lou at getyourwheels.com. (TMC Vendor). Custom offset. Stock tire size up front, 295/35 out back. Michelin Pilot Sport 4s.
2022 LR build date 02/2022

View attachment 776445
Very nice All the way around.. That white is growing on me. It’s my second favorite Elon palette color.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid