Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
C4CC7E6F-EE53-44AD-BEAB-243598E0DB51.gif

I know this now, but not before the situation in January when I updated my financing. I only joined TMC in Feb. I have Cash selected now, but I think I'm trying to ask, do you think I would have had the same EDD pushback if I had Cash selected this whole time?
If your order goes to incomplete at any time (for trade review or loan task) your EDD can get bumped quickly if no VIN is assigned. If you stay on top of it EDD might bump out and come right back. So it’s hard to say if Cash would have prevented your bump.

If your order goes to incomplete at any time (for trade review or loan task) your EDD can get bumped quickly if no VIN is assigned. If you stay on top of it EDD might bump out and come right back. So it’s hard to say if Cash would have prevented your bump.
I hate this. I want to add that I actually called someone at Tesla to have my financing changed to cash last week. Nothing was changed in my "completed tasks" and then three days later I wake up to an incomplete account. Jeez.

Been rethinking getting a Model S due to this vibration issue. How bad is it? It sounds like almost all the cars have it and no fix in sight. I really want to get one but this issue sounds horrible or how bad is it really?

It seems to be hit or miss. Mine only does it slightly at 35-45mph. Some have no vibration. Some have it worse and at larger mph ranges.

I would not hold off if that is your only concern. Hold off for lights, body color applique, tilting screen, round wheel, more ambient lighting, charging port, and center horn button. But not for the vibration.

Last edited:
Been rethinking getting a Model S due to this vibration issue. How bad is it? It sounds like almost all the cars have it and no fix in sight. I really want to get one but this issue sounds horrible or how bad is it really?
I can’t find any vibration in my car. And since reading @jebinc issues, I’ve really really checked. The vibration issue seems hit or miss, affects some cars but not all.

I suspect the vibration is not that common. It is real for those who have it but IMO most do not. Mine is vibration free. I personally would not hesitate buying again now even knowing that some have the vibration.