Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok dude now you're legit sounding odd lol!🤣

Honestly. This is the waiting room for a new car. What the hell else is there to talk about? It's the same (other) nonsense every day otherwise, e.g.:

OMG MY DATE GOT PUSHED BACK!
OMG MY DATE GOT PUSHED BACK FOR THE NTH TIME!
OMG MY DELIVERY IS TOMORROW. SENDING PICTURES, GUYS!
OMG LOOK AT A PICTURE OF MY CAR THAT LOOKS LIKE EVERY OTHER CAR DELIVERED IN THIS THREAD!
OMG BUT LOOK AT IT FROM THIS ANGLE!

Anyway, back to my meds.

Honestly. This is the waiting room for a new car. What the hell else is there to talk about? It's the same (other) nonsense every day otherwise, e.g.:

OMG LOOK AT A PICTURE OF MY CAR THAT LOOKS LIKE EVERY OTHER CAR DELIVERED IN THIS THREAD!

Anyway, back to my meds.
“Breaking” @WilliamG has finally cracked! 🤪

Anyway, back to my meds.
NGL though, reading lot of stuff in here as prepped me what to look for. I didnt look for much of anything on my M3P, but seems this one is having a lot more issues. Or I just missed them lol

Anyway, back to my meds.
As for the line about pictures, in the last few days someone posted a picture of a MSM MS from a slightly different angle than I had seen before. It showed how different the front bumper was towards the bottom, which was not depicted in other photos. Keep the photos coming, at least for now!

I picked up my refresh 2.0 Silver Metallic Plaid today. The delivery guy Christian, was very helpful going over the whole car with me. There was some kind of rub mark on the right rear wheel fender and a tiny tiny white nit on the left rear wheel fender. He took it back for 10 minutes and it came back perfect. Missing only the privacy shelf in back.

I'll have photos when it's different, after I get it back from Xpel Stealth in a few days.

BTW, I was 4727xx, and on the lot was a new black plaid 472560 refresh 2.0. That's the earliest VIN I recall seeing that was refreshed.

I found the Yoke cool and I'm anxious to get used to turning with it. I'm definitely not after 25 miles so far. The controls are pretty far from my thumbs, so I need to sort that out as well. Maybe lowering it will help.

Oh, I did have one odd thing driving back. Suddenly the main screen turned white and had the T logo on it, and the car beeped. Scared me as I was in the middle of a freeway in traffic. Everything came back except the Bluetooth music graphic was just spinning. It never came back.

It was this thread that allowed me to know about the refresh, feel good about the hold I used, and when to release it. Nobody should buy one without subscribing.

I was scheduled to pick up my car yesterday in Orlando and Tesla delayed it until Thursday. Thursday is not good for me, but they are unwilling to hold it until Saturday. They’re saying it arrived yesterday and it can only be held three days! I’m 😠 not happy. If anyone knows anyone with authority in Orlando or anyone helpful, please send me a message.

I was scheduled to pick up my car yesterday in Orlando and Tesla delayed it until Thursday. Thursday is not good for me, but they are unwilling to hold it until Saturday. They’re saying it arrived yesterday and it can only be held three days! I’m 😠 not happy. If anyone knows anyone with authority in Orlando or anyone helpful, please send me a message.

Last time I got a car at EOQ was the same, you get or you loose it.

Which config is it? Asking for a friend 🙂

Out of town or medical (buys you a day). I just got out of surgery and that was case for me. But damn EDD just pushed out again so no dif.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Too many signs over time that this was not meant to me, @Ormond

Reactions: EndlessPlaid