Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As much as I hate the issues this thing has had. She's a beauty when she's clean.

PXL_20220324_232508987.jpg

What do you think the earliest reservation number is that has yet to be delivered a Model S? Mine starts with 114.
Here is the list that we have going in the 1149 or earlier thread. Which is surely not complete. About 4 people came off the list the last few weeks with EOQ deliveries. Go add your info to the thread.

Ray_R 1149 - WHITE
EightYears 1149 - RED
luehrsen 1144 - BLACK (Overseas order)
pkrk 1147 - MSM (Overseas order)
Bipin 1143 - WHITE
Mark II 114? - BLUE
ItsMK - 1149 - WHITE
DToX - 1145 - MSM

Fair enough. I came here to vent as the EDD primate continues to mock me with no VIN.
I’m a patient guy. But this is now getting a bit silly. See below. Also, this should refute two common statements on this thread:
  1. Old orders are getting old VINs. If that was an absolute, I'd have one by now, don't you think? After 18 months? Or 9 dpending on how you want to frame it.
  2. Tesla will never fulfill pre-price hike orders. Now that makes no sense. The gap is only getting bigger. It's in their best interest to fill them asap. Why they have not is beyond me.
In addition, because I'm so grumpy this morning (and likely not thinking straight), am going to savagely use the ignore button on all members who keep perpetuating the above. I don't care if they have 1 post or 5k. 1 thumbs up or 10k. Two, I will do the same for anyone that posts another
  • EndlessPlaid=Bot=Elon=Sawyer=Mother Mary.
Feel free to reciprocate (ignore). This thread is usually fun, but it's getting very repetitive. I think I'll fade away for a few days and then unignore when I am less testy.

Here is the list that we have going in the 1149 or earlier thread. Which is surely not complete. About 4 people came off the list the last few weeks with EOQ deliveries. Go add your info to the thread.

Ray_R 1149 - WHITE
EightYears 1149 - RED
luehrsen 1144 - BLACK (Overseas order)
pkrk 1147 - MSM (Overseas order)
Bipin 1143 - WHITE
Mark II 114? - BLUE
ItsMK - 1149 - WHITE
DToX - 1145 - MSM
Oh thanks for catching that. Mines 1145 - White

Hi -
Not be be contentious, but did you not release your VIN 3 times (Oct, Nov, & Dec)? I’m not questioning the release, but??? I have early Oct ‘21 order that was originally late Jan-February”22 and now is late May-July “22.
Not at all. I’ve explained this a dozen times or so now.

I was in Europe. Could not conform to their three day pick-up windows. I was fully prepared to send Tesla copies of my flight tickets, hotel receipts, and multiple Covid tests to prove it if required. Also third VIN was released while I was still supposedly on Hold. I gave them all my travel windows ahead of time.

When they said my order was going to be cancelled I even offered to put down a non-refundable deposit to distill any doubts of my intentions on completing my order.

Again, I’m not pissed at the delays. I fully expected a long wait given I ordered the original Plaid +. What is frustrating is the gyrating dates.

Good luck to us both. I know we will love the car when we get our paws on that yolk.