Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was checking the Tesla inventory and noticed the exact car I ordered showed up 45 minutes away. so not the closest service center, but the 2nd closest. Tesla told me they didn't match that car with me even though it was exactly what I ordered because "it was out of my region". I asked them if a 45 minute drive is more realistic or waiting a few more months. Long story short I pick up the car Friday. Tesla does not do a great job at matching inventory to buyers don't let one slip through the cracks and miss it.

I was checking the Tesla inventory and noticed the exact car I ordered showed up 45 minutes away. so not the closest service center, but the 2nd closest. Tesla told me they didn't match that car with me even though it was exactly what I ordered because "it was out of my region". I asked them if a 45 minute drive is more realistic or waiting a few more months. Long story short I pick up the car Friday. Tesla does not do a great job at matching inventory to buyers don't let one slip through the cracks and miss it.
where do you check the inventory?

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
where do you check the inventory?
I was using Tesla Inventory List - Find your next car which lets me see all listed inventory in the USA. It gives me an idea of what is available and how far, also what was newly added in the past 24 hours. Tesla's direct website only lets you search 200 mile radius which I don't like. If you only care about your 200 mile radius just go to New & Used Electric Cars | Tesla or whatever specific car model you're looking for. I've only seen model S Plaids showing up in inventory for the past few weeks everything else hasn't even made it in inventory they've been 100% going direct to the waiting list.

All ready guys. Thanks to XPEL dallas, full ppf, ceramic coat and tint.

I cannot wait to drive this thing.

IMG_0388.jpg

I wanted to get a quote from them without directly contacting them since I haven't gotten my car just yet so this is just perfect.
I have an idea of what to plan for. Thanks 😂
Gotcha. They're nice people and the shop looked pretty meticulous. I'm pretty untrusting, but they took good care of my car. Lot of nice cars there. Don't have anything negative to say about the experience, but I can't speak to the longevity of the product yet.

Not sure if this is the correct place to post, but I'll try. Is it anyone in Orlando area that have the Plaid S or X and want to show it to a Tesla enthusiast today somewhere between 10 am and 1 pm? Went to Tesla in Orlando yesterday, but they had nothing to show else than a 3 and a Y. Regards European who has been waiting since forever for European deliveries...

Last edited:
Reactions: EndlessPlaid