Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Summon Question. My new car will not successfully enter my narrow garage using summon on several attempts. The old 2015 and 2018 S's did this flawlessly. I'm still on factory software. Could that be the issue? Cameras have long since been fully calibrated.
Did you adjust the minimum object detection threshold for Summon in the settings?

Picked up Model S LR Blue exterior and white interior yesterday. Ordered it early this week (inventory drop order). Everything looks good and still got the mobile connector charger in the car. One thing I be noticed was none of the windows had any tint, my Model Y came with tint on back windows and rear windows. Also anyone know how to tell if the 19 inch tempest wheels on my car is all season or summer only?

Currently scheduled to PPF and full tint 3rd week of September.

IMG_1723~2.jpg

IMG_1722~2.jpg
IMG_1719~2.jpg

Attachments

• 68263200315__50280E24-20BC-4C9F-96DB-78D75FD9CCD1~2.jpg
    68263200315__50280E24-20BC-4C9F-96DB-78D75FD9CCD1~2.jpg
    398.5 KB · Views: 61
Picked up Model S LR Blue exterior and white interior yesterday. Ordered it early this week (inventory drop order). Everything looks good and still got the mobile connector charger in the car. One thing I be noticed was none of the windows had any tint, my Model Y came with tint on back windows and rear windows. Also anyone know how to tell if the 19 inch tempest wheels on my car is all season or summer only?

View attachment 842999

View attachment 843005View attachment 843006
M+S will be stamped on the sidewalls of the tires. Since it was delivered during the summer it more than likely will be Summer tires… Dec-Mar is when they sometimes put A/S tires in the 19s (per sales). Nice car.

M+S will be stamped on the sidewalls of the tires. Since it was delivered during the summer it more than likely will be Summer tires… Dec-Mar is when they sometimes put A/S tires in the 19s (per sales). Nice car.
Thanks !!! Yeah found out that it's summer tires (bummer). Probably will pick up set of wheels with winter tires from Tsportline, that way I have a set for summer and another from winter.

Also considering, all season but since I already have summer thinking may be go with a winter set. I'm in Seattle are, we get snow once or twice in winter but I drive for ski every weekend so winter set probably is the way to go.

Thanks !!! Yeah found out that it's summer tires (bummer). Probably will pick up set of wheels with winter tires from Tsportline, that way I have a set for summer and another from winter.

Also considering, all season but since I already have summer thinking may be go with a winter set. I'm in Seattle are, we get snow once or twice in winter but I drive for ski every weekend so winter set probably is the way to go.
Tesla.com shop has the 19s with winter tires in stock… they won’t last long.

Tesla.com shop has the 19s with winter tires in stock… they won’t last long.
Any thoughts between the factory Tesla winter or the ones from Tsportline? Or is just matter of individual preference?

Model S Tesla official winter tires from Tesla store might already out of stock. Even though it shows available, when I try to add to cart it just errors out. I'm able to add other accessories to cart.

Last edited:
Reactions: EndlessPlaid

View attachment 842999

They are Summer tires. Soft and sticky.

View attachment 842999

Beautiful car! That’s the configuration I’m getting, eventually. By bad timing mine is on the way to my service center and gets here while I’m out of the country. I have to turn down the vin and wait for the ext one.

Any thoughts between the factory Tesla winter or the ones from Tsportline? Or is just matter of individual preference?

Model S Tesla official winter tires from Tesla store might already out of stock. Even though it shows available, when I try to add to cart it just errors out. I'm able to add other accessories to cart.

They look nice and probably can’t tell difference in the ride. I just tried to order and had same error in my iPad… that shop updates daily so keep trying if they interest you. Normally they are sold out starting in September and through the spring. I like the Tesla rims to match the ones on my car… able to swap out the caps if needed.

They look nice and probably can’t tell difference in the ride. I just tried to order and had same error in my iPad… that shop updates daily so keep trying if they interest you. Normally they are sold out starting in September and through the spring. I like the Tesla rims to match the ones on my car… able to swap out the caps if needed.
Thanks will keep an eye since they are way cheaper than Tsportline ones. If I can’t snag a set before September, I’ll then go the Tsportline route

I was able to order via Tesla app, via website it kept giving errors. Another question, it says enroute to Tesla service center. If it arrives soon then can I just get them home and have them swap out the tires when winter actually starts 😀

B9A6DE1F-962C-4AC2-9903-6F965AFE305F.jpeg

Same thing happening for me dang it. Really dislike the look but it is by far the best value and like the idea of OEM equipment here.

I was able to order via Tesla app, via website it kept giving errors. Another question, it says enroute to Tesla service center. If it arrives soon then can I just get them home and have them swap out the tires when winter actually starts 😀

View attachment 843042

Boom just ordered through the APP too! I just cancelled the schedule the service part. I will bring them home and put them on sometime in October likely. Might just do it myself.

I think I want the aero covers though so need to watch for those to come back in stock. perhaps a service center has them available?

Boom just ordered through the APP too! I just cancelled the schedule the service part. I will bring them home and put them on sometime in October likely. Might just do it myself.

I think I want the aero covers though so need to watch for those to come back in stock. perhaps a service center has them available?

You don’t currently have the aero covers? Mine was the 19 inch wheels so going to just swap the wheels and put back the aero covers