Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First post!

Ordered custom 75D on 10/30, confirmed 11/2. VIN 11/9 or 11/10... couldn't quite remember. DS called this past weekend that production will be the '3rd week of December' and pick up around Christmas-time. I'm picking up local in Fremont. Can't wait!
Well, that doesn't sound good for us folk on the east coast. Few of us placed orders around same time as you, but no one got production dates. CA to NJ delivery adds at least two weeks afaik. To make matters even more distressing, my DS response is lackluster at best.

Well, that doesn't sound good for us folk on the east coast. Few of us placed orders around same time as you, but no one got production dates. CA to NJ delivery adds at least two weeks afaik. To make matters even more distressing, my DS response is lackluster at best.
I ordered the same day as antoniog77 and was told by my DS that my car should be in production by the first week of December and have a tentative delivery date of December 21st. I also would add that according to what I've seen on some of the forums, east coast orders get processed first specifically because of the disparity in delivery times. That may be why the fellow from California is getting his the last week of December.

If anyone has different information please share.

Reactions: atsnyr
The above comment makes sense. I figured my production date was scheduled to the third week of December because Tesla could still deliver the car before end of year as I am local. Seems like Tesla schedules manufacturing vehicles in a quarter by building for China/Europe first, then for East Coast working towards West Coast non-local and finally local deliveries. That would make the most sense to ensure maximum deliveries by quarter end.

Hopefully all hear from their respective DS soon.

Reactions: atsnyr
Bought mine when it was in pre-production. DS called to day for first time.... goes into production next week. She will get back with me when Car is out of production. She ask if I had plans in December. Mentioned I did and gave her dates.
Requested delivery by 12/14. Here’s hoping.

I ordered the same day as antoniog77 and was told by my DS that my car should be in production by the first week of December and have a tentative delivery date of December 21st. I also would add that according to what I've seen on some of the forums, east coast orders get processed first specifically because of the disparity in delivery times. That may be why the fellow from California is getting his the last week of December.

If anyone has different information please share.
Same here, I got eh same info from my DS saying production first week of Dec and tentative delivery date of 12/22 in NJ.

Reactions: Gt1948
Just got this email from my DS regarding the disappearance of the estimated delivery timeline on all of our My Tesla accounts. And I quote...

"It’s quite normal for the expected delivery date to disappear online as the car passes through production. Everything on my end is still showing that the car will arrive around the 21st."

So I guess that we should all take a chill pill because at least according to my DS, things seem to be moving right along.

Just got this email from my DS regarding the disappearance of the estimated delivery timeline on all of our My Tesla accounts. And I quote...

"It’s quite normal for the expected delivery date to disappear online as the car passes through production. Everything on my end is still showing that the car will arrive around the 21st."

So I guess that we should all take a chill pill because at least according to my DS, things seem to be moving right along.
I'll need more than one :)