Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oops again

It is here!!!!!!

Attachments

• 271AD30D-7FC3-4C41-8A18-5AB2956F2029.jpeg
    271AD30D-7FC3-4C41-8A18-5AB2956F2029.jpeg
    542.3 KB · Views: 87
I confirmed my order of a midnight silver 100D yesterday so I figured it's time to register and post instead of just lurking. My delivery is showing the end of June (5 weeks). Hopefully, that's accurate!
Ordered mine Monday and verified today. SC told me september but my DS emailed me today that production would start late June, Delivery early July! Who knows, but that is certainly better than September!!!

Reactions: Bigt6542
I ordered my 100D (Australia) on Friday 18th May and I have already been assigned a VIN. I think it was about Thursday when it was assigned. Seems super quick (under a week), especially as delivery is August (I know it takes about 4-5 weeks on the water from US-Aust). Is it normal to get a VIN so quickly?

I ordered my 100D (Australia) on Friday 18th May and I have already been assigned a VIN. I think it was about Thursday when it was assigned. Seems super quick (under a week), especially as delivery is August (I know it takes about 4-5 weeks on the water from US-Aust). Is it normal to get a VIN so quickly?
No, VINs are assigned fairly soon after order confirmation.