Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
70D, Solid White, Premium Interior, Next Gen Tan, Autopilot,

- - - Updated - - -

I see that you are in California. I was told to the expect delivery between Dec 15th and the new year. I think they might be producing car with longer transit times ahead of those in California.

Might make sense if they are trying to shove as many deliveries in Q4, but there are a ton of socal orders. I'm thinking there may be a supply issue with the multipattern seats. Most seem to order the next gen.

Might make sense if they are trying to shove as many deliveries in Q4, but there are a ton of socal orders. I'm thinking there may be a supply issue with the multipattern seats. Most seem to order the next gen.

Agree with that, I have multipattern seats and seem to be in the "somewhat delayed" category. I estimate my time from "confirmed" to "in production" will be about 25 days

Congrats DiversifiedOne!!! How exciting. Your VIN is only 1000 lower than mine. Assuming they produce them in order and there are no constraints on supplies -- we might be able to get an idea of how many cars they are cranking through.

Bad assumption.

VIN 113476, ordered 10/13, confirmed 10/21 … still in queue.

Quite a few in this forum have suggested they are batching production by some factor: delivery location, model, options??? Who knows???

Last edited: