Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's interesting because facelifted cars are already appearing at stores - strange that they would make a batch for stores, retool, then make another batch?

Wonder if something else is changing.

I imagine it's a different story from making a few cars for stores vs. ramping up for full production, but total speculation on my part. Could also just be what they are told to say.

Mine still says May~Early June but my DS never contacted me. I also tried to call and left a message but no luck...

I'm having the same problem with my DS -- she's disappeared. I've tried emails and vmails but no response. I have been talking to the local sales reps and they have been very helpful. They've tried to explain that my DS has been extremely busy and I'm sure she is, but I've stopped by the showroom several times just to meet and say hi, but she can't spare the 5 minutes.

It seems like retooling, while valid, was a known/planned event and should have been factored into confirmations adequately and communicated accordingly........like they wrote to inform us of being included in the refresh. It would have been better digested then as a worthwhile trade.

I'm having the same problem with my DS -- she's disappeared. I've tried emails and vmails but no response. I have been talking to the local sales reps and they have been very helpful. They've tried to explain that my DS has been extremely busy and I'm sure she is, but I've stopped by the showroom several times just to meet and say hi, but she can't spare the 5 minutes.

Thats BS. You need to demand a new DS. You spend this kind of money on a car and they can't spare 5 minutes? I just ordered mine and if they do that to me I'll not be very nice when I let them know what I think.