Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I queried my DS about the expected delivery date of my VIN 141xxx series vehicle. The car is going to Houston, TX.

Looks like June 20, and (supposedly) no later than June 30. This jives with the end of the quarter push that most have been talking about.

Well this is kind of an update! My Model S70 switch to the Model S75 a couple minutes ago. It took about a week for this change to be made. Hopefully that means they will make my car tomorrow! :) :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-05-16 at 7.59.47 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-05-16 at 7.59.47 PM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 57
Quite possibly!

Yours will come soon! The batching makes no sense to me.
I found it so funny that this thread hasn't changed much in 3 years. Back in 2013 when I was waiting for my 60, everyone was here trying to find the pattern in production batches. Fast forward to me now waiting for my 90D, so back to participating in this thread and finding the exact same conversation. Only the players have changed! So, I think it's a mystery that will never be solved. I'm trying to figure out how someone in CT with nearly an identical build as mine, was in transit a week after mine, is taking delivery TOMORROW. and my DS says June 7 or 8 for me. Sigh. I want my car!

Ok, this is crazy. I went from a Late May-June initial estimate to a June-Early July about a week ago, then back to Late May-June this morning.

Given that my DS said I am slated to get my car on June 20th, technically both of those estimates apply! I just thought it was funny that the MyTesla "estimate" keeps changing - and that I check MyTesla constantly like a crazed stalker. :)

VIN 141xxx.

Reactions: LAN1017