Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like the mothership pickups are going ... Although that theory does not hold yet because Jason's is still in queue

Mine is originally Fremont as well, although I gave them the LA option if faster. They wouldn't want me on the tour now anyway since my 6 sigma mode would kick in and whip that facility into serious shape.

Oh GAWD @Ryan Dodson that is torture! You can finally blow out of here but don't dare because this is where you'd learn your train derailed or something. LOL

HAH don't joke! I know someone whose car was on a boat that sank in transit…. And I was one of the original 17" Macbook Pro preorders… waited 8 months for a computer and it was on Fedex Flight 80 which crashed and burned in Japan.

Admittedly I was not a very good human being, "blah blah terrible tragedy, I don't care, when am I getting my laptop now?" :D

Impatience brings out the worst in humanity!

Last edited:
The production schedule is crazy. Mine was also confirmed mid-April (April 16). It is a P90Dl in midnight silver with almost all options. My DS is responsive when I ask questions but never initiates any interaction. I did ask why others who have places orders after mine have already gone into production while I am still in the same status. The reply:

"The factory builds cars in groups based upon the configuration of the vehicle. So someone could place an order and have a quicker build time, if that specification is currently being worked on. In comparison, someone could place an order at the exact same time with a different configuration and there Delivery day may a lot later. Your time is coming soon!"

• Informative
Reactions: vtvox