Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You got Piano black and not the new Ash, odd.
I was told I would be getting the Ash, but I had made my original order the day before refresh not sure when you did yours.
I ordered on 4/8 and confirmed on 4/15, which was 2 days after the refresh. I was told by Tesla reps at the DC showroom, Tyson's corner show room and Bethesda showroom that there was no longer piano black and that I'd get dark ash. Go figure.

I got the refresh w/ Bioweapon filter. I don't care about the piano black but I don't like that reps give answers that they have no real clue about. Communication within Tesla is inconsistent and often poor.

Reactions: newtman
Does anyone have to wait for their iPhone app to wake their car? Sometimes my soo gets in immediately and other times my app shows this for over 10 minutes. I do have the "always connected " option selected in my car controls.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    66.4 KB · Views: 65
Went into production in the middle of the night. 90D vegan, pearl white, 1416xx, pick-up in Fremont.

For Fremont picker-uppers, how long from the production email until you can actually go pick it up?

I heard it is all based on how many delivery (pick-up) reservations they already have scheduled.

*Suggestion: Schedule an appointment for pick-up even if they haven't confirmed end of production yet.