Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My car has shown in transit for a week or so. Yesterday I went to My Tesla and it said Production Complete. I was so confused. Then I went to the next page and it said "Your Model S is undergoing final inspection, detail, and charging in preparation for delivery".
Haven't heard anything from my DS yet.

My car has shown in transit for a week or so. Yesterday I went to My Tesla and it said Production Complete. I was so confused. Then I went to the next page and it said "Your Model S is undergoing final inspection, detail, and charging in preparation for delivery".
Haven't heard anything from my DS yet.

That's what mine currently states and I pick it up in 7 hours and 56 minutes. It's not like I have a count down on my phone or anything....I can't believe you haven't heard anything considering it's basically ready for pickup. A call to your DS might be required.

Thanks Erik

That's what mine currently states and I pick it up in 7 hours and 56 minutes. It's not like I have a count down on my phone or anything....I can't believe you haven't heard anything considering it's basically ready for pickup. A call to your DS might be required.

Thanks Erik

It is estimated June 5-12 so I was shocked. I have my loan approved from Alliant but I don't know if they got the paperwork from Tesla to finalize it. Haven't heard from the CU either.
They are trucking it to me because they are in Mass and I am in NH where we have to sales tax. Apparently if I pick it up down there I have to pay Mass tax.
Pleasant surprise as it is a good 90 minute drive but it will probably delay me a day or so.

Tinton Falls, NJ... 30 minutes drive south of Edison. I had the Nema 14-50 installed two days after placing my order with cable organizers and everything. I've been so ready it's not even funny. Buying all kinds of mats, keychain, car cleaning supply... lol...
lol on the accessories. My amazon wish list is overflowing with all that stuff! Can't decide if buying all that in advance will make me feel better or worse about not having the car.

lol on the accessories. My amazon wish list is overflowing with all that stuff! Can't decide if buying all that in advance will make me feel better or worse about not having the car.

I bought quite a few things before I even placed my deposit down on the car, so I say buy what you want. I figured I will be ready once I have the car and now, today is the day I pick it up!

Thanks Erik

Reactions: AxelF
It is estimated June 5-12 so I was shocked. I have my loan approved from Alliant but I don't know if they got the paperwork from Tesla to finalize it. Haven't heard from the CU either.
They are trucking it to me because they are in Mass and I am in NH where we have to sales tax. Apparently if I pick it up down there I have to pay Mass tax.
Pleasant surprise as it is a good 90 minute drive but it will probably delay me a day or so.

Normally Alliant takes care of everything with Tesla directly from what I have heard. So they might have received your paperwork already.

Ah, perhaps the trucking takes extra time to coordinate? Still surprised to hear they haven't reached out to you by now. Hopefully they can get it to you soon!

Thanks Erik

IMG_4760.jpg
IMG_4764.jpg
IMG_4760.jpg
IMG_4764.jpg
IMG_4767.jpg

Guess what I did yesterday? (apologies for the duplicates)

Is anyone removing the front license plate?

How can you remove the double sided tape without ruining the paint?

I took a screw driver and towel to wedge off the plate.

The double stick tape: I removed as much I could by hand, and then used Goo Gone to lightly rub off the remaining residue.

Online posts say it shouldn't hurt the clear coat.