Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I placed an order for a Model S 70D on 5/6 and had it confirmed on 5/13. My specs:

VIN: 5YJSA1E21GF1438XX
Solid Black Exterior
Pano Roof
19" Silver Slipstream Wheels
Textile Black Seats
Dark Ash Wood Interior
Black Alcantara Headliner
Autopilot
Premium Upgrades
Subzero Package

My DS is saying it should enter production first week of June and arrive in Chicago (Highland Park) around June 20. Starting the countdown...

I received an e-mail late last night saying my car had entered production, but I'm not seeing that updated on My Tesla yet. There it still says, "Your Tesla has entered the factory production queue."

Good luck chillaban man. I hoping my 1393xx enters production with you along with the few remaining April confirms suffering with us. It's time to be California cruising.
Thanks NikeWings, I was beginning to feel that I was forgotten, I also confirmed in April (22) with a VIN 1409XX. Glad I am not alone! Thanks everyone for all the great photos - Exciting.

If I may ask, did you see someone in the Houston area and have you formulated a plan for your MS?

Sure. I went out to EVS where I talked to Ted and looked at the options. I had spoken to Logan yesterday about recommendations and emailed with Ted as well.

Right now, I think I'm going to do Photosynch on all the windows, including the windshield (clear, 35 everywhere else) for the heat rejection since it's so hot here all the time (better range) and full body ClearGuard Nano plus a screen protector.

It's too bad they can't put film on the outside of the windshield since I've had problems with highway rocks and my windshields!

Sure. I went out to EVS where I talked to Ted and looked at the options. I had spoken to Logan yesterday about recommendations and emailed with Ted as well.

Right now, I think I'm going to do Photosynch on all the windows, including the windshield (clear, 35 everywhere else) for the heat rejection since it's so hot here all the time (better range) and full body ClearGuard Nano plus a screen protector.

It's too bad they can't put film on the outside of the windshield since I've had problems with highway rocks and my windshields!
Thanks. I've spoken to Logan as well and am leaning in the same direction.