Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The MyTesla page has not updated, but I just got an email from the DS saying:

Your Model S is now ‘Ready for Transport’ and awaiting to be loaded on a truck! I expect to have an ETA soon!

I will let you know when we can schedule your appointment as soon as I obtain that ETA!
I guess it could be next week!

Reactions: LAN1017
Excited for you. Great Father's Day Present! Based on your dates, I suspect there's a chance I can get mine next weekend (or early the next week).

It's nice to see us Houston peeps getting a little love!

Mine is supposed to arrive this weekend - with the prep, I should be able to take delivery sometime next week.

It's weird, I figured we would all be on the same truck, but that didn't end up happening. The "delivery mystery" continues!

Reactions: LAN1017
Sorry about that . . . I wasn't sure whether you were a mom or a dad (knew there were kids though). I think you, Bonlaw, and I are among the few women posting here!:rolleyes:

Perhaps the father's day present is to let him drive it.

Btrflyl8e isn't posting in this thread much anymore, she took delivery about a week before I did.

I guess LAN1017's husband gets a ride in a Tesla for Father's Day. :D

Picked up my 75D from the factory today. It seems they've got the range upgrades all sorted out now, both the badge and the computer showed 75D at delivery time.
IMG_4517.JPG
IMG_4518.JPG

Well here is my obligatory delivery photo. All went very well today DS was wonderful. Lucky to get some caps, a coffee mug, umbrella and pen to sign all the documents. Will take a couple of nice shots out in the British Columbian wilderness. Good to meet everyone through this process - maybe we will meet in person at a SC someday. Be safe on the road!
IMG_0026.jpg

I'll actually let him drive it on Father's Day :cool:!

Will he drive like my SO did last Saturday? I was grabbing anything I could to hold on. She wanted to see how it performed. She has never had anything good to say about a large car until now. She would prefer a P90DL, but she thought the acceleration of my 90D was "adequate". I think she's sandbagging because she doesn't want to admit she actually likes driving the Tesla.

My DS just informed me that my car is built and scheduled delivery in Portland on 6/22.
My delivery page still says "Your Tesla is in production."
I was surprised at how quickly it went. Looks like three weeks from first order to delivery.
Looking forward to some road trips to break it in!

Confirmed mine on 6/5
VIN 5YJSA1E10GF1466XX
Base S75 with sunroof as only option.
DS expects delivery to Portland OR before the end of the month. I'm happy to help the quarterly numbers.

Well here is my obligatory delivery photo. All went very well today DS was wonderful. Lucky to get some caps, a coffee mug, umbrella and pen to sign all the documents. Will take a couple of nice shots out in the British Columbian wilderness. Good to meet everyone through this process - maybe we will meet in person at a SC someday. Be safe on the road!
View attachment 181145
Hi MonkeyBC, who is your DS? I'm hoping to pick mine up next week. Was supposed to be this saturday but I'll be in Vancouver Island at that time. I was told there are a lot of deliveries in Vancouver right now.

The MyTesla page has not updated, but I just got an email from the DS saying:

Your Model S is now ‘Ready for Transport’ and awaiting to be loaded on a truck! I expect to have an ETA soon!

I will let you know when we can schedule your appointment as soon as I obtain that ETA!
I guess it could be next week!

I spoke with my DS as well, awaiting transport - look like we should be on the same truck - keep me posted - !!!!:)