Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I seem to be falling behind people who ordered after me as well.

Confirmed July 10th, still in production que.

S60
White
Pano
Matte obeche trim
Black next gen seats
Autopilot

My DS is expecting an early September delivery which would make order to delivery about 9 weeks. That's interesting to me since some get theirs in less than half that time st 4-6 weeks

I am in the same boat. Confirmed on July 13th
S60
White
Pano
Default wood trim
Tan Next Gen
Auto Pilot
Premimum upgrade
My DS says second week of august for production and given me my MVPA already with delivery date as Aug 23rd. Still if they can hit that target.

• Informative
Reactions: hybridbear
MyTesla updated this afternoon to say that now my estimated delivery window is August 11, 2016 - August 25, 2016. This is moved up multiple weeks from the estimate shown this morning of August 23 - September 3 and from the window provided by my DS on Tuesday of August 30- September 7. I sent him an e-mail a few minutes ago to see if he has additional information regarding the timing change. He mentioned previously that he was trying to get my Model S transported by truck from Cali to MN since my Focus Electric lease ends on August 15th. I'd like to take delivery by August 18th at the latest since I'm leaving on a multiple week road trip with my dad on August 19th and I really don't want to have to drive in an ICE for 4500+ miles across the US & western Canada. My DS said they could likely hit that date if he could get a truck transport across the country, but he said that the odds of there being a truck moving around CPO or Loaner Fleet cars was pretty slim. I wonder if a truck will be coming close enough to MN that they'll divert it here to bring me my car. It still says "In Production" as the status though...

MyTesla updated this afternoon to say that now my estimated delivery window is August 11, 2016 - August 25, 2016. This is moved up multiple weeks from the estimate shown this morning of August 23 - September 3 and from the window provided by my DS on Tuesday of August 30- September 7. I sent him an e-mail a few minutes ago to see if he has additional information regarding the timing change. He mentioned previously that he was trying to get my Model S transported by truck from Cali to MN since my Focus Electric lease ends on August 15th. I'd like to take delivery by August 18th at the latest since I'm leaving on a multiple week road trip with my dad on August 19th and I really don't want to have to drive in an ICE for 4500+ miles across the US & western Canada. My DS said they could likely hit that date if he could get a truck transport across the country, but he said that the odds of there being a truck moving around CPO or Loaner Fleet cars was pretty slim. I wonder if a truck will be coming close enough to MN that they'll divert it here to bring me my car. It still says "In Production" as the status though...

WhooHoo!!!!! As I had hoped, my first 2 week window updated on Monday. MyTesla now says 8/5 - 8/12, updated from 8/13 - 8/27. I talked to my DS and we are set for delivery on 8/8!!!. I am so stoked! Just sold my daily driver today. Obsidian, P90D.

Ordered 30th March just before refresh and Model 3 announcement, finally got to drive it home! Worth the wait.

FullSizeRender-1.jpg

Well, I went and picked up my 90D today. Dunno what to say. It's pretty fantastic and I'm still kind of in shock over it. I drove it straight to work afterward and didn't floor it anywhere along the way, but did push it a bit, which confirmed that yeah, the P90D is completely lost on me and I chose right. :D

Too lazy for pictures, so just find someone else's multicoat red picture and pretend I'm in it. XD

I had my house built with a NEMA 14-50 outlet with the plan to get a Tesla as my next car... now if only my car would go into production :-/

I'm thinking it's really unlikely I'll be able to pick it up at a time that works well for me & my friends to take a tour of the factory while it's operating now :( I'm not even sure picking it up at the factory is still going to make sense if that aspect doesn't work out, since unlikely my girlfriend will be able to get off work except on the weekends... and if the factory isn't running & my other friends aren't able to come, then I'd rather not drive all the way to Fremont just to pick it up. Maybe just do a tour the next time we're down that way when the factory is running.

Hang in there. If they said early August, it'll work out. For a while nothing seems to move, and then it moves rapidly. I was in your boat until 2 days ago.

I too have a NEMA 14-50. Decided against installing a HPWC since I don't have the high amperage charger option anyway.

Hang in there. If they said early August, it'll work out. For a while nothing seems to move, and then it moves rapidly. I was in your boat until 2 days ago.

I too have a NEMA 14-50. Decided against installing a HPWC since I don't have the high amperage charger option anyway.

Thanks, and I opted for the NEMA 14-50 as figured it was more general purpose and offered potential resale value to the house vs a Tesla specific charging option. Debating about springing for the NEMA 14-50 charge cable so I don't have to use the mobile charge kit/cable at home and can keep in the car.

I hope that cars come soon to those who got their chargers installed. Being that the Model S will be my 3rd EV, I don't have to worry about charger installation. I will just keep using my ClipperCreek HCS-40 that has worked great for the last 3 years.
Since we're posting charger pics, here is my EVSE installed in the basement garage at my apartment & a picture of my Focus charging back when I first got it a few years ago (click on pics to enlarge):