Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Forgot to post a pic. I already got it tinted, made the 19" rims satin black, and just started the chrome delete to satin black.

View attachment 197247

Gorgeous! You will love the chrome delete. Are you having it wrapped, plasti-dip, or painted? I had mine wrapped, but they used plasti-dip on the front/back, and it was a really crappy job. So I had everything removed by another company and professionally painted satin/matte black. The front "t" and rear "Tesla" letters are color matched to my car, pearl white.

I opted for the matte black T-Sportline rims.

Thanks Erik

20160831_230918.jpg

Gorgeous! You will love the chrome delete. Are you having it wrapped, plasti-dip, or painted? I had mine wrapped, but they used plasti-dip on the front/back, and it was a really crappy job. So I had everything removed by another company and professionally painted satin/matte black. The front "t" and rear "Tesla" letters are color matched to my car, pearl white.

Thanks Erik

View attachment 197249

Looks awesome! Gotta get that front license plate off next :)

Reactions: Sather
Beautiful, thats the look I'm going for!

What spoiler did you get? I'm trying to find a matte carbon fiber one and a front lip in matte carbon fiber as well.

I purchased the spoiler from T-Sportline also. It is gloss, but doesn't look bad at all. You could see if they could make one in matte or use the matte 3m clear bra to make it matte if you wanted to.

Looks awesome! Gotta get that front license plate off next :)

Yes, I still think about if I want it off or not. Since I have personalized plates and Colorado likes to pull people over, I decided to keep it on. I do agree that it looks better without though.

Thanks Erik

Finally got a call from Tesla in regards to my showroom car. It's in Jersey, and they hope to have it on a truck soon. Since the car will be delivered to our house the delivery agent offered to be available via Skype or Facetime if we wanted to schedule a walk-through. In addition he will take photos of any wear and tear that Tesla considers acceptable for showroom cars and send them to us so that we can know what to expect. All in all it was a good call and he seemed to know what he was doing.

Tesla opened their website in Taiwan on 7/1/16. They are only taking orders for Model S, but accepting deposits of Model X and Model 3.

I placed my order on 8/4/16 and just noticed I now have a VIN (10/4/16).

Model S 75D blue, pano roof, tan next gen seats, 19" cyclone wheels, autopilot, premium package, air suspension.

There are no supercharger in Taiwan, yet. But my daily commute is about 35km roundtrip, and I seldom drive more than 100km a day. I figure charging in the garage overnight would be more than enough.

Owner advisor is quoting delivery by the end of January next year at this point.

Thanks Erik

View attachment 197249

Wow! Looks absolutely amazing!!

Reactions: DÆrik
VIN 1657 was in an accident last week. I thought it was totalled, so I placed an order for a new one. Turns out they can likely repair it, but I'm sticking to the upgrade I was planning to do anyways. Now VIN 167745 is confirmed and headed to the production queue.

What VINs have been delivered lately? Based on the Q3 numbers, they're doing a little over 1000/week, so hopefully I'm not waiting until the Late November to December timeframe they have listed for me right now. I don't want to be driving this Prius for too long! :)

Spoke with DS and he actually gave me a specific date (still not even in production) Nov 27! Didn't even know they gave specific dates that early.

Hmm - I just checked mine -- and it showing - December - Early Jan 2017!!! NOT COOL... i was suppose to get it in Late October, then the DS said, due to production line improvements - it got delayed -- now this is just crazy!

I dont even have a car right now - as i traded mine in - and currently renting a car!