Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@dsm363

HEY! I'm Regular Sig. 229, & I haven't gotten a call yet. What's up with that!

Not sure how they're doing things. Make sure Tesla e-mails aren't caught in your spam folder. Also, could always call or e-mail Tesla to see what your status is. Either way, you should be getting things squared away very soon. Exciting time.

Woohoo!

Got the call this evening. Delivery Window 10/3-10/17. Not surprising seeing as it's coming about as far from SF as you can get across the contiguous 48 (Bangor, ME being possibly further).
Congrats!

Just for the record: Fremont to Sarasota: 2,864 miles
Fremont to Westchester Tesla Store: 2,953 miles
Fremont to Boston: 3,154 miles
Fremont to South Bristol ME: 3,311 miles

New England is a lot further east than people think!

^^^ None of the other stores or service centers in FL are open yet, so my car will go to Miami first and then back up to Sarasota. Not that I mind, I was just noting that at the extreme SE and NE we have to take shipping time into account.

Sitting with a nice glass of wine discussing where we will take delivery.....:smile:

^^^ None of the other stores or service centers in FL are open yet, so my car will go to Miami first and then back up to Sarasota. Not that I mind, I was just noting that at the extreme SE and NE we have to take shipping time into account.

Sitting with a nice glass of wine discussing where we will take delivery.....:smile:

As soon as we know your date I'll go visit your car a day or two before your delivery. :biggrin:

- - - Updated - - -

Nope! But I'll call tomorrow and see if there's any update. I've had a continual problem with emails from Tesla, so the fact that I didn't hear from them doesn't mean they didn't try.

I'm worried for TMC. If I hear from Tesla, there isn't a font big enough or bold enough to contain my excitement!!

Woohoo!

Got the call this evening. Delivery Window 10/3-10/17. Not surprising seeing as it's coming about as far from SF as you can get across the contiguous 48 (Bangor, ME being possibly further).

Thanks. This helps me gauge. Got my call today too, but missed it since I didn't recognize the number. It was Brandon to schedule delivery in an Oct window (Sig 258). I hope it's close to yours even though you're way ahead of me :).

Well, I am SSL126 and seem to have been left in the virtual dust. I am generally patient but guess I have to 'make the call!' Thanks Nigel for the view to the paperwork dates, turns out mine was back in that same timeframe, explains things. So maybe I will be soon.

Interesting how the (few) vins are somewhat in line with the reservations even though the calls are jumping around relative to the res numbers.

And I echo the big thanks to all that provide their calls, dates, and vins. Its important! Thank You!

I vote for Nixa, Missouri!