Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got call today from DS that my car is ready for pickup. My portal page still shows that it is in transit.
WTF cant they tell few days in advance so I can arrange the payment. I can not do bank transfers as per Tesla website, only wire or bank draft.

Hmm I wonder if ours were shipped together? I haven't received any call yet but my page does say in transit for last 3 days

Rub it in, man.

i'm sorry, that was mean. have a couple cookies. :)

1200px-2ChocolateChipCookies.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: Gt1948 and pdxgibby
Got a call from my new DS few hours ago. Car should enter production this week with anticipated Dec 18th delivery by truck to Springfield NJ. Also, decided to add EAP to my configuration. Countdown begins!

Did you have to pay a change fee to add EAP after your initial order was confirmed? Or were you able to just add it for the $5k. Have you applied for financing (if your financing?) I didnt order EAP initially but I may add it before delivery if there isnt a fee to save the $1000.... I know I'll be buying it for $6K in no time if I don't add it now.

Reactions: Olds442
Did you have to pay a change fee to add EAP after your initial order was confirmed? Or were you able to just add it for the $5k. Have you applied for financing (if your financing?) I didnt order EAP initially but I may add it before delivery if there isnt a fee to save the $1000.... I know I'll be buying it for $6K in no time if I don't add it now.
Unfortunately, yes, I was charged $500 change fee. I did not realize it would apply to simple software flag, as configuration page made me think I had time to decide till before delivery. In NJ we don't pay tax on it if it's included in cost of EV, so I'm still ahead few bucks. I'm doing financing via Tesla's loan program, but decided to include extra $5K as down payment to cover EAP.

• Informative
Reactions: Gt1948
Unfortunately, yes, I was charged $500 change fee. I did not realize it would apply to simple software flag, as configuration page made me think I had time to decide till before delivery. In NJ we don't pay tax on it if it's included in cost of EV, so I'm still ahead few bucks. I'm doing financing via Tesla's loan program, but decided to include extra $5K as down payment to cover EAP.

Ah, ok. I'll stick w/ what I ordered. Thanks.