Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats. Ordered May 24th still “scheduled...” where are you located? Maybe tomorrow for me then?

under his avatar it says Orlando.

Well this is giving me hope. You guys ordered a Model S right? (I know this is the Model S delivery thread, just checking)

Order date or confirmation date? Ordered my S on May 31, Confirmed on June 2.

Are you guys updating the spreadsheet?
Model S/X Order Tracker

• Helpful
Reactions: Troy
an interesting chat going on over at Model X Delivery thread. So many model 3s being delivered at various sites, that the delivery experience has become a bit of rushed madhouse (see Fremont, Toronto) and seems Xs and Ss are caught up in that. I will be patient and see for myself - but for what I am paying for 100D I wont appreciate "rushed."

an interesting chat going on over at Model X Delivery thread. So many model 3s being delivered at various sites, that the delivery experience has become a bit of rushed madhouse (see Fremont, Toronto) and seems Xs and Ss are caught up in that. I will be patient and see for myself - but for what I am paying for 100D I wont appreciate "rushed."
I took delivery of my 100D at Fremont and it was definitely rushed. Thankfully I watched so many YouTube videos I was okay.

Reactions: ScubaMal
Yeah, i watched so many videos that i was done with the delivery before they were. I think i confused them. Took a whole 20 minutes and i was on the road. I made sure there was no obvious glaring fit/finish issues. The car started and went. I knew that if i found anything significant later that they will fix it. Ive bought enough cars to know what to look for out of the gate. Most of you have as well. Dont let people here make you think you have to go over it with a fine tooth comb. So far so good. Great experience overall.