Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After about a week of ownership my MS with 30% tint, sorry for the iPhone picture

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,111
Picked up my white 60kwh MS at the Denver service center last saturday, vin 4985. Apparently had been in Denver for a couple of weeks, news to me! Simply amazing to drive. There were about 15 others in the lot and a few coming off a carrier truck while I was taking delivery. Most were destined for out of state delivery. Pics below.

DSC_0016.jpg
DSC_0035_2.jpg
DSC_0021.jpg

jchangyy picks up his MS today from the factory.....i'm sure he is super excited and we are for him given his long wait.

thanks for the nice intro...

I finally picked up mine today. #12,8xx, VIN 54xx. missed my window by 11 days. I'm thinking that they found something wrong with my car, but was able to fix it.

will post pics when I get a chance. I was the only one there this morning picking up at the factory.

Because of my time constraint...I only had 45 minutes to an hour to pick up, I had only planned on walk through. But, we were able to do the walk through in 25 minutes, and Mark(came from Netherlands to help out) asked if I wanted a quick tour of the factory since no one else was there--this was his first tour as a guide. So, we got on the tram--just us-- and did a quick tour in 20 minutes. Factory tour was great...sorry Andrew--this was totally unplanned. lots of robots working and got to see the big press doing its thing.

All my frustrations have now melted away, like magic.

Few observations about my car:

Fit and finish seems fine.
1. door handles seem to work fine for all doors.
2. charging seems to work fine--nothing stuck
3. no BT issues or pairing with my iphone
4. no 85 badging on mine.--yes mine is 85 non-perf.
5. when I open the sunroof to 80% or higher, and drive at 50mph or higher, the thing shakes quite a bit. thought it was gonna snap off. when sunroof at less than 70% open, it seems stable at up to 65mph. will need to have it checked out at a later time. I've seem others mention it in another thread.

pics to come later.

thanks for the nice intro...

I finally picked up mine today. #12,8xx, VIN 54xx. missed my window by 11 days. I'm thinking that they found something wrong with my car, but was able to fix it.

will post pics when I get a chance. I was the only one there this morning picking up at the factory.

Because of my time constraint...I only had 45 minutes to an hour to pick up, I had only planned on walk through. But, we were able to do the walk through in 25 minutes, and Mark(came from Netherlands to help out) asked if I wanted a quick tour of the factory since no one else was there--this was his first tour as a guide. So, we got on the tram--just us-- and did a quick tour in 20 minutes. Factory tour was great...sorry Andrew--this was totally unplanned. lots of robots working and got to see the big press doing its thing.

All my frustrations have now melted away, like magic.

Few observations about my car:

Fit and finish seems fine.
1. door handles seem to work fine for all doors.
2. charging seems to work fine--nothing stuck
3. no BT issues or pairing with my iphone
4. no 85 badging on mine.--yes mine is 85 non-perf.
5. when I open the sunroof to 80% or higher, and drive at 50mph or higher, the thing shakes quite a bit. thought it was gonna snap off. when sunroof at less than 70% open, it seems stable at up to 65mph. will need to have it checked out at a later time. I've seem others mention it in another thread.

pics to come later.

Congrats jchangyy!!!!!
finally....let me know if you want to meet up at some point and exchange notes...very happy for you!

The car looks awesome Ravi. I've exactly the same configuration and eagerly waiting to get behind the steering wheels, hopefully I see the delivery button soon.

You're going to love it! It's an absolute joy to drive. My tire pressure sensor monitor lit up on my drive home, so I took it back and they quickly reconfigured the software and adjusted the tire pressures. Otherwise, it's amazing. I've given a couple of friends test drives and they all get that Tesla grin. It's plenty fast too. Hopefully you get that delivery button soon.