Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hope your's comes in by tomorrow. They have to hand it over to you to claim the revenue so you KNOW they'll move mountains...

Phil:

I went by the delivery center again tonight after dinner to see if my car arrived, and I snapped a quick picture of your car :smile:

If I'm not mistaken, I think my car arrived earlier this evening! I have a Black P85+ with Grey Wheels.

Hope to see you there tomorrow!

Chris

Attachments

• IMAG0183.jpg
    IMAG0183.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,039
Phil:

I went by the delivery center again tonight after dinner to see if my car arrived, and I snapped a quick picture of your car :smile:

If I'm not mistaken, I think my car arrived earlier this evening! I have a Black P85+ with Grey Wheels.

Chris

That photo looks like Bellevue location. I just happen to drive by there to make sure I know where the service center is. When I got into the lobby, I saw a car that looked like what I've ordered and a sticker (post-it) indicating Friday 10 am pickup, which I was scheduled for. They let me get mine today instead of tomorrow :) DS person told me that they got 10+ cars tomorrow for pick up... And more on Sat !!!

WP_20130627_001.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Chris. It looks about right - mc red, tan interior, 19" wheels, no dents. I was tempted to drive over last night but stayed home. Obvious because, as you can see, no drool and smudge marks on the windows. I am thinking of showing up about 8:30 for 11:30 appointment though...

Hope that yours is indeed there.
Phil:

Chris

I had heard last week that my car #141xx was due to enter the line the week of July 8, but I got a call yesterday that it has been completed and placed on a truck east! I loaded up my Tesla app, and it says "remote access is off" instead of no vehicle associated with this account. I can pick it up in Watertown, MA on July 5! What a great surprise! (although it isn't helping me sleep any better).

85 Blue Tan Lacewood Sound Studio Tech Package and Rear seats

I had heard last week that my car #141xx was due to enter the line the week of July 8, but I got a call yesterday that it has been completed and placed on a truck east! I loaded up my Tesla app, and it says "remote access is off" instead of no vehicle associated with this account. I can pick it up in Watertown, MA on July 5! What a great surprise! (although it isn't helping me sleep any better).

85 Blue Tan Lacewood Sound Studio Tech Package and Rear seats
I might just be biased, but the blue is by far the best color :cool:

Personally, I am biased towards red. Had it for 5 hours and already I've gotten "holy crap, you got a Tesla!", long looks, waves from pretty girls and, yes, the inevitable "what kind of car is that?", "Tesla", "who makes it?", "uh, Tesla"

Congrats Phil. I won't get mine until tomorrow. Sob, sob. It's in Bellevue but won't leave there until sometime in the a.m.

Personally, I am biased towards red. Had it for 5 hours and already I've gotten "holy crap, you got a Tesla!", long looks, waves from pretty girls and, yes, the inevitable "what kind of car is that?", "Tesla", "who makes it?", "uh, Tesla"
View attachment 24598View attachment 24600
The picture under the bridge should be in a marketing brochure. Congrats and thanks for the pics!

I'll look for your Blue S out on the road, spotted a white one a couple days ago :cool:
I'm usually in the south part of the county, or between s. Pinellas and Tampa, where I work... But once in a while I get a little north since my mom and sisters live in Countryside and safety harbor. If I'm near the beach it's generally Madeira since it's only a couple of miles from home. I keep seeing a black MS in downtown St Pete, not sure who that is...

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 24598View attachment 24600
Amazing pics... And yes, the red is pretty incredible!

Poster worthy, centerfold worthy, calendar worthy, cover of the Rolling Stone worthy! Nice

Now if this was my car, I'd have it blown up to cover the wall of my garage!

Great pics Phil!

I got my P+ last night and was busy driving around town but here is a photo of her in the garage...
ypeny7yq.jpg