Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's weird they give the DS access to the specific steps on the production, but the dashboard only has the big, general categories.

According to my DS, they're working on a more accurate Dashboard system that will provide greater detail on your Tesla's progress through production. He claimed they're even planning on including actual pictures as well (will be representative photos to start).

Just heard that my vin 19754 is in Phoenix, still needs to be detailed, and can be delivered. Yeah!

Congrats!

I received a surprise call last night that mine is it town, and will be ready for me to pickup this afternoon (scheduled delivery was 9/14!
It was tough sleeping last night... don't think the wife is real happy with me!

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully one of the red 85's was mine!!!!

It could've been... there were more Red being built than any other color. Our guide said that red is the most popular color at the moment because it's the newest.

So I'm away for 2wks on business, flew out yesterday. My estimated delivery date for my S60 is 17 SEP. Ok, fine...

Well, I get an e-mail from my DS with the below pic captioned "Look what showed up today..."

photo.jpg

These 2wks are going to go by SOOO much more slower now.... a bitter-sweet moment I guess... Great! :frown:

So I'm away for 2wks on business, flew out yesterday. My estimated delivery date for my S60 is 17 SEP. Ok, fine...

Well, I get an e-mail from my DS with the below pic captioned "Look what showed up today..."

View attachment 30215

These 2wks are going to go by SOOO much more slower now.... a bitter-sweet moment I guess... Great! :frown:

Approximately six weeks for a 60kWh--that's pretty good timing. Congrats--its a beautiful car!

Finalized 8/10 after just getting my order in on 8/2, the night before the price increase. Quickly got a call from DS re Sept 21 delivery. Dashboard switched to "in production" on Aug 30. Switched to "production complete" last Friday (Sept 6). Got a call today saying my car will be in Tampa next Monday, and am set for delivery Tuesday,the 17th, four days early!!!!

The last several weeks have seemed to pass excruciatingly (a word?) slow. The next seven are going to be even worse!!!

Moved to the US on July 30th, had a test drive on August 3rd. Placed order on August 3rd. Confirmed September 3rd (had to sort out financing first). Got VIN 22075 today September 4th. My Dashboard says delivery for October. The person from Tesla I talked to said it will get out of production on October 7th and ready for delivery in Miami towards the end of the month. Can't wait...

Just emailed my contact at Tesla and she told my car had been squeezed into an earlier batch. Now it will be getting out of the production line on September 30th and ready for an early October delivery in Miami. Boy do I love to get good news...

Had to share my joy - my status went to "The Tesla factory is building your Model S" today! Awesome. Tentative delivery is 9/25 in Houston Texas. Cannot wait! Its grey, 85kwh, Ultra HiFi, Tech pkg, 19" cyclone wheels. I read a post that the cyclone wheels were out of stock on somebody's car and they got regular rims temporarily. Hope I get mine on delivery.