Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On the wing, my early X P90D has the spoiler that comes up, then tilts at >45 mph then goes down again when car is not in use. Not as cool looking as whatever we are seeing now, but I really like it and I still think it looks much better than the fixed spoiler on a 5,000lb SUV.

I fully expect my S delivery estimate to change to August tomorrow. Whatever. I am beyond anger stage. I will be at acceptance when I accept delivery.

Well for what it's worth....

I feel like I SHOULD BE in the first batch. I have a pre-refresh order that was then converted the morning after the announcement.

Yesterday, i was listed as June 1-30.

Today it changed to June 23-30. I am south Florida delivery.

I'm ok with the timeframe so long as they stick to it.
Thats a very sp
FRUSTRATED!!! My financing offer has now officially expired. Ordered 2/12, hard credit pull and finance offer done. Original March delivery, then 4-8 weeks, now June 1-30. Called SA, he says he is changing it to Cash, and once he can see the actual location of car, and VIN, we will change it back to financing. I am afraid it is about to bounce my date back.....
MSM Plaid S 21" Arachnid Black interior
Southern California.
Yep that’s what happens. It’s usually good for 30-60 days.
That’s why this is sooo much more maddeing

We also have the active spoiler on our '16 X P90D - I agree it is actually useful and does not look tacky in use or stowed away.

Still holding the June delivery date.

I would think that if there are that many in the video ready to go, there should be some folks in the US getting VIN notification already......just none of us here.

One of the clickbait Twitter kids said supposedly he knows "7 people" with a June 1-7 delivery date. I say, bullshit.

Also didn't someone on here say their source told them that the cars would come with both the steering wheel and or yoke with the option to trade later? Either they figured out that would be stupid, or someone lied.

Last edited:
1621135450036.jpeg
Looking good boys

Just to add another datapoint
Was June 1 - June 30
Now August.
RN11462####
Order placed 03/11/2021
  • Model S Long Range
  • Red Multi-Coat
  • 19" Tempest Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior with Ebony Décor
  • Yoke Steering
  • Autopilot
  • Full Self-Driving Capability

Kind of glad to be a bit down the line. Give them a chance to iron out any issues.
    also increases chances of Federal Tax Rebate if it happens at all and turns out not to be retroactive for the full year.
To be fair I’m still driving my 2018 MS 100D. Pretty hard to imagine a better car than this one.
EBF41730-6FA7-4F3A-BB49-15A0C7A8581D.jpeg